• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone else make music playlists for their characters?

Feralteddy

You dare poke the bear?
I tend to make playlists for each of my characters once their personalities are well-enough defined. When I used to play on Neopets.com, a lot of people did this and I discovered some of my favorite music TO THIS DAY that way. I miss it a lot.

So please post em if ya got em! A pic of your character and then the music you associate with them.

Here's mine for my sheep character, Annie:

For Annie - YouTube

Some of my favorites on it:

Last edited:
R

Ruki-the-Zorua

I'll admit, my youtube playlists are filled with old OCs music.

pascalthepommie

Femboy Pommie artist with a donut obsession
I don't really make them for individual characters, although unofficially I do know the sort of music each character likes to listen to, but I make atmosphere playlists.
-Writing for cozy and familiar
-Beginning of a story instrumentals
-Leather jackets and red lips
and
-Dance songs (or fun songs to murder to)
being among them. I play them depending on what I am writing or drawing.

Shane McNair

My characters exist in a fictitious 1930s period setting, so a lot of music I associate with them reflects the era. My main OC, Shane, is a twenty-something year old US Army Air Corps combat pilot and spy/saboteur who battles air pirates and encounters Nazi agents in exotic and dangerous Caribbean and South American locales. It's a little bit like Talespin crossed with the original Indiana Jones Trilogy and the movie Casablanca, with themes inspired by 1930s adventure films and pulp comics.

There's a lot of different music that could convey a sense of Shane; it would vary with different moods and situations. One "playlist" for him would represent the relaxed, fun-loving, devil-may-care aspect of his personality, and that would look something like this:

Last edited:

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
Sometimes, I make playlists for them. But I'd much rather take advantage of this keyboard and make a song for them. I did so with one of these characters I made, but titled the song Dystopia's Embrace.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I thought of it, but never got around to doing it.