• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone else on here makes music?

Egg Squid Frog System

Resin & traditional artist & musician :3
Hi guys~
I was wondering if anyone else on here likes to make some kind of music? I'm a pianist but also make music on my laptop and it's just a mix of a bunch of slightly random styles. Or maybe does anyone on here sing?
:3

Egg Squid Frog System

I'm not a that great of a singer, aaand I don't know how to play any instruments (I tried, but was too busy). I have written 2 songs though! ...Which currently have no music XD
=D sweet!! What kind of songs? *-*

EmpressCiela

The Empress has Returned
I make music! Though I do mainly EDM stuff, and I'm really not the most efficient as some members can attest, but music's a passion of mine so I'm always expanding into other genres ^w^

Egg Squid Frog System

Egg Squid Frog System

I make music! Though I do mainly EDM stuff, and I'm really not the most efficient as some members can attest, but music's a passion of mine so I'm always expanding into other genres ^w^
Oh wow :O ♡ yassss I'm sure your music sounds awesome ^-^

Egg Squid Frog System

Egg Squid Frog System

Egg Squid Frog System

I make instruments, specifically balalaikas. I also play balalaika along with viola and accordion
Oh my gosh *-* <3 what kind of instrument are balalaikas? The name sounds so cool o.o <3

Egg Squid Frog System

Egg Squid Frog System

Egg Squid Frog System

It's a Russian folk instrument. It's similar to a guitar, but triangular and with only 3 strings.
=D cool!! I'm gonna have to check what they sound like I'm literally intrigued *-* ^-^

Egg Squid Frog System

Piano and the 12hole Ocarina. I like to sing too as well, but I'm far from someone whose had training.
That's still awesome tho that is :D oh my if someone wanted me to try and play the ocarina I'd probably end up sounding worse than that weird bloke who tried to play titanic theme on a recorder X'D

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
I make instruments, specifically balalaikas. I also play balalaika along with viola and accordion
Это довольно круто на самом деле .w.

S

Sealab

I make music, but I am AWFUL at mixing and mastering. So once I get around that hurdle I'll be posting my music. :3

rd924

Part time deer, part time wolf
I make music, but I am AWFUL at mixing and mastering. So once I get around that hurdle I'll be posting my music. :3
I feel your pain! I’ve written music before, but at the end, it just doesn’t sound good. Like, how to mix certain instruments, how to mix vocal harmonies, making the vocals or guitar too quiet. It’s awful haha. And good luck to you!

Egg Squid Frog System

I feel your pain! I’ve written music before, but at the end, it just doesn’t sound good. Like, how to mix certain instruments, how to mix vocal harmonies, making the vocals or guitar too quiet. It’s awful haha. And good luck to you!
Oh my yep it can be a nightmare >□< although it's still pretty cool :3