• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone else on here makes music?

Egg Squid Frog System

Resin & traditional artist & musician :3
You're definitely right! just being able to say you created something from scratch is a reward in itself!
True dat ^-^

Eleibedenveis

My friends says that im pretty talented, but my parents says that my music is very depressive, and that i should write something happy. but i cant eheheh(

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:cool:

I been dabbling off-and-on again with the "beeps-and-boops" following the "ka-ching-ka-chow-slide-whistle-explosion!!-fart-soundfx" that can be made into a 1 - 7 min noise pollution.

Made an ASMR/Ambient hybrid album, what, 4 years ago that I enjoyed doing.

I like throwing random sounds together and sliding them into different areas of Audacity, I don't have any musical talent though, but relating to this topic.. I guess throwing random sounds together qualifies as something music-related even though what I make isn't really music lol

Took a 3 year hiatus because lost interest in it for a long time. I might throw another crappy album out there in the future again, no time on completion of it nor what it will be, but it will happen lol

I used to try piano but I was pretty bad at it, even though I could only play 4 songs but mess up mid-way through every time. I can't read sheet music anymore, because I get lost focusing on both keys and sheets so I figuratively and emotionally tossed any talent I had relating to music out the window and watched as buzzards pecked at it. Tee-hee.

So asking me if I "Made Music" I will respond with "No, I make noise not music". =P

:cool:

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I make random crap partially inspired by traditional Eastern (mostly Indian) styles.

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat

Kylan Velpa

Cyan Gentle-fox
Banned
Music is a HUGE part of who I am!

I recently did my grade 8 on the flute, and I do a little piano and singing here and there. I love to just pick up my flute and play a bunch of underrated game soundtracks.

My favourite part of music is the composing though. It doesn't come naturally to many, but I can somehow just do it. Usually, at least.

I have the beginnings of an electro album on SoundCloud if you wanted to check it out:
soundcloud.com/rainbow-tem-of-hyrule/sets/the-foreshadowing

(Sorry, you'll have to copy URL)

I also posted one of my GCSE compositions, which is a piano duet in a kind of neo-classical style. Kind of. Thing. I like it.

Furow

Im a guitarist, writing sorta progressive music. Rock and Metal-ish though.
Can't live without music. Or touching an Instrument. Been part of my life for 6 years now, cant think of living without anymore. :)

A

Arvid

I make short little Tracks in Bosca Ceoil(Which is an okay Music Program). Then I upload them to FurAffinity. I'm thinking of getting FL Studio though.

O

OscarDeer

I did have an old Account on FurAffinity.net. On that Account, I uploaded Music that was made in BoscaCeoil. It wasn't great though.

I do have a Copy of FL Studio that is currently being delivered. I should be seeing it soon. Then once I've made a Track that I find good, I may upload it.

Azraelgargoyle

Azrael the red Gargoyle
Heavy metal guitarist here!

D

Deleted member 82554

I also fart in different pitches and tones, surely that's music.

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
When I was like 12 I went on club penguin and did a music making game on there. I went 4 days thinking I was an epic DJ penguin

Lysirell

Ruffus, the Eurasian Lynx!
Maybe i'm not very good at it though, but i enjoy creating some tracks on FL Studio for fun sometimes.
I've been into that for three years now and i've improved a lot, but i actually never took the time to practice or something so i'm still not being great at it (?