• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone from SouthEastAsia

Sranch

Anyone here from SouthEastAsia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore,etc)? I feel like the only furry in Indonesia.

fourur

petit trou du luke
I watched of singapoor or hong kong maybe? was awful living condition , if you are poor, you have a little chance tolive decenly, I hope you are not becauseit was hearbreaking.

fourur

petit trou du luke
they don't know what they miss.

and I don't speak about the nsfw , just the hobbie to be furry.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Hey I'm from Malaysia! It's kinda sad that furry fandom is almost non-existent in this region.
What are you talking about? I've come across some Malaysian furries. In fact.. I've had a crush on a guy named Tan from Kulim. Hot stuff he is

lacelamb11

Wow! Greetings to our east/southeast asian furs! I hope more come forth and join this thread :3

S

Sagt

does anyone know if it's non existent about arab country too?
There was a furry from Saudi Arabia on this forum, but he doesn't seem to post much anymore.

Surely there must be a few other furries in that region as well, although I would imagine it's hard for them to connect with each other.

zenmaldita

always hungry
13775381_656722674487899_1724337402612564801_n.png