• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone good at making creature plushies?

Melazzee

Advance!
Hey all!

I'm toying with the idea of doing some kinda of art trade- my art in exchange for a plush. I'm not definite on doing it yet because I can make my own plushes, but... I would so love to have something someone else made!

I was thinking of having this creature/character (not mine, it is from a game, I will do good turnaround sketch of her for reference though since this screenshot kinda sucks): [link]

Figured I'd put this out there now, but I'm not really looking for a felt plush (sorry, I can't stand to touch felt xD) Anything short and soft will do, so long as the seams are tight, it's all good. I squish plushies alot xD

Welp, I guess linking to my art might help too xD Here is my gallery: [link]

If you don't feel like clicking links, I'll stick a few images here quick (most Ratchet and Clank stuff currently since I'm doing a big project for it):

ratchet_and_clank__drive_it__by_gashu_monsata-d5boxap.jpg

ratchet__shoot_it__by_gashu_monsata-d5bgwf0.jpg

ven__run_animation_by_gashu_monsata-d58ztws.gif

I would definitely consider doing multiple high quality pictures for a good quality and/or larger plush! ;P

To sum it up- I can offer animation, paintings, drawings, whatever. Just no pixel art. Trust me when I say, I'm terrible with pixel art
stare.gif