Anyone having problems with FA?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by YukiShizuko, May 17, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YukiShizuko

YukiShizuko New Member

I keep getting this picture and I've been looking around to see if the website is being fixed, but I haven't seen anything. I've refreshed a couple of times but it doesn't work. upload_2016-5-17_11-4-3.png

2. AliothFox

AliothFox That High-Flyin' Foxy

That page means exactly what it says. The site is offline. FA just posted on their official Twitter feed that they had to pull the site offline temporarily and would have more information on the downtime once they're able to.

Best thing to do in the meantime is just wait it out and browse other sites in the meantime.

3. SammyChasity

SammyChasity New Member

I've been seeing the same thing, you're not alone

4. GamerFox

GamerFox Member

They're being pretty vague about the reasons. Is there something they're trying to hide?

5. AliothFox

I don't think so. I think the site just hit a wall and they're trying to GET more information before they potentially say something wrong.

6. CryArt

CryArt CryArt

Probably Got Some Bugs Going on or Spammers.... who Knows.. Their Servers Could be acting up

7. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

Yup, and I don't care.

8. UndyingSongArt

UndyingSongArt OHMYGO-

9. YukiShizuko

YukiShizuko New Member

10. UndyingSongArt

UndyingSongArt OHMYGO-

11. GamerFox

GamerFox Member

Yeah, that's the what. I want the why.

12. AliothFox

You know, posts like this always amuse me. Fake apathy is so try-hard that it comes across as funny in its sheer level of witlessness. You came here and took the time to make sure everyone's aware of your supposed apathy - so you obviously care enough to do that (if only to get a reaction out of people, which I'm admittedly providing, against my better judgment), or you're so bored without FA being online that you literally have nothing better to do. Either way, it's so dopey it's funny.

BRN likes this.
  13. InvaderInsane

InvaderInsane New Member

Well.. I hope stuff gets fixed :)

14. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Well-Known Member

You see it's like this: opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks. But at least my nose is clean.

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  15. GamerFox

GamerFox Member

Apparently before the yank every user and submission was showing "not in database" errors? Does this mean everything is gone?

16. Elf-cat

Elf-cat I judge a book by it's cover, & I'm 75% correct!

-pouts- How will I communicate with my other furry friends? :(

17. AliothFox

A lot of them are probably on Twitter :)

18. Elf-cat

Yes, everything is gone because someone pulled out the hard drives of all of the server cases. >:3
    But everything will be restored because people always back up their data. :)

19. Elf-cat

I don't have it rough, I have it meow! :3

20. Volvom

Volvom Anthro Artist, Finland

I think a lot the same thing. Also it can be something new what is coming up and that's why they needed to put it down.
    This happens a lot nowadays, but usually with just anonymous error message >A>
    Oh well, hope site will be online soon. I have a lot of commissions to work out and send them to customers :/
    This makes me nervous.

21. GamerFox

GamerFox Member

It's been an hour and no status update... Neer hasn't even stated if our data is OK or not.

22. Raynehatori

Raynehatori I feel so blue

I am noticing one thing, that is that it has been about year since that one huge DDOS attack we had...so I am wondering if it is sheer coincidence.

Hopefully the data is ok though as I don't have my gallery backed up...

23. Volvom

Volvom Anthro Artist, Finland

Mmmm-m, maybe there is really something major going on :(
    I hope that they can tell us something soon!

24. Elf-cat

I have no commissions to do, I'M FREE! YAY! FREE AT LAST!!!... oh sorry for the yelling, I'm just finding it a blessing in disguise. I make backgrounds both digitally painted and CGI and techno / trance music. I sometimes get overwhelming amounts of commissions, but today I'm going to celebrate with a big tub of ice cream and eat it all to myself.

25. DarkXander

DarkXander Owner FurrTrax.com

This sounds like SQL Injection to me, im a Certified Penetration Tester.

Sounds like either a DROP DATABASE xyz, or DELETE FROM xyz got loose in the database engine from some insecure php code, just a guess based on what was seen just before the site was taken down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.