• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone here play Second Life?

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Only to get banged by dragon statues.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
It might help your cause if you were a bit more candid about what you want help with.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I used to play it.
I still have no idea how to play it, but I did something in it.
I remember giant dragoncocks and certain FAFers' expeditions to furry clubs.
They were not safe for anything

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.

Dreaming

I tried, once. I registered an account in 2008 I think, but it repeatedly told me that my email wasn't registered, and then proceeded to tell me that it was registered when I tried to register another account

I think they were trying to piss me off and it worked =P Eventually they asked me for my credit card details, aaaaand I found the core of the issue

Judge Spear

Never have. Mentova says it's fun to troll people in, but I don't think I'd wanna do that even. Looks about as bad as IMVU, Furtopia, and Gaia...

Schwimmwagen

You don't even need to troll to get laughs out of SL, you just have to sit there and observe.

I can't remember who I was with at the time, but I remember joining everyone to this outdoor medieval-themed club to see a giant event - a public RP ass-spanking.

Inpw

Roller Coaster Imagineer.
I want to import some 3ds max roller coasters into second life but struggle to animate the trains realistically and stuff. That's about all I try with it.

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
I will play a lot more when I get an Oculus Rift and they add the support they've mentioned adding for it.

HOLY 3D VIRTUAL DOG DONGS BATMAN!

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it! XD

A friend of mine and I have a bet on that when one of his room mates gets it the first thing he's going to do is go e-blow someone in first person. X3

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
unless you tell us what you need help with those that have been on SL or still use it cant help you.

Schwimmwagen

HOLY 3D VIRTUAL DOG DONGS BATMAN!

I'm sorry, I couldn't help it! XD

A friend of mine and I have a bet on that when one of his room mates gets it the first thing he's going to do is go e-blow someone in first person. X3

Wanking off to Second Life whilst wearing the Oculus Rift goggles is the last thing to do if you don't live alone.

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Wanking off to Second Life whilst wearing the Oculus Rift goggles is the last thing to do if you don't live alone.

This is furries we're talking about, remember?

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
on/off.

Currently on an on streak I guess. Mostly just dick around with 4chen bruhs (vid related)
If you need help with junk feel free to im me I guess (username's same as my FA).

[yt]cxQzRQ8ADtM[/yt]

Man I miss the olden days of when SL was becoming a thing on FAF. Good times.

chesse20

Second life is pretty funny and wacky. One time me and some furry had conversation about scp while he was all snuggling and making out with his gf