• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone into airsoft?

Ralphie

So i recently learned about airsoft and decided to try it out, mostly for backyard shooting at start at least.

I got a GBB handgun and my cousin gave me an old cheap sniper he had and didnt need anymore(m24 snow wolf). I have to admit even with it's problems i find sniping a very fun activity, just aiming for random stuff and firing.

I am thinking of getting my own sniper or upgrading one but i would like to get some advice first

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Xb47Qo6.jpg

Let's roll
2utNSuu.jpg

Anyone gets out of hand, I'll pop a nine in your knee.

Last edited:

Pantheros

you are me, and i am you
I do love it, though i can't decide between airsoft and paintball. They both have their advantages like painballs hurting a ton more (The first time i played airsoft i had to strip down to my shirt to know when i was hit). Though airsoft looks alot more realistic with all the great guns and sweet apparel that you don't have to worry will get ruined by paint.

I'm planning on going to war this year if i can. Last year i had nobody to drive me so that sucked, but the whole army vs army with generals and bases sounds really sweet. I also need to get my own gun eventually.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Depends on the FPS. Airsoft can hurt a lot more than paintball.

Ralphie

Xb47Qo6.jpg

Let's roll
2utNSuu.jpg

Anyone gets out of hand, I'll pop a nine in your knee.
Holy crap that is a lot of rifles, are they stock or upgraded

Since you seem to really be into airsoft, could you clarify something for me? How can a low fps sniper like a TM one have better range and consistency than a higher fps sniper, assuming both have their hop up adjusted correctly. And they use same weight bbs

Last edited:

phaolfal

yaay!?
I dont do airsoft, but i do like my real guns. I only shoot targets though, i could never bring myself to shoot a living thing.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Airsoft is really cool, but its an frckng expensive hobby, and I'm already very busy with my rc-scale cars ;) thats pretty expensive too.

You're into RC too? Awesome. I've got a drift/touring R33, and 2 short course trucks I race.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Holy crap that is a lot of rifles, are they stock or upgraded

Since you seem to really be into airsoft, could you clarify something for me? How can a low fps sniper like a TM one have better range and consistency than a higher fps sniper, assuming both have their hop up adjusted correctly. And they use same weight bbs

The AK is upgraded to 420 fps, my mp5s are 350, my sniper is at 450, and the rest are stock.

Its usually the mechanism in sniper rifles that give them their ups and downs. Depends on how you build them up. You always want to start with a tight bore inner barrel.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
I paintball...but not so much on airsoft...too afraid i'll get one of the toys mixed up with one of the not-so-toys somehow. Don't want to accidentally show up to a game with a live AK or something like that

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
I paintball...but not so much on airsoft...too afraid i'll get one of the toys mixed up with one of the not-so-toys somehow. Don't want to accidentally show up to a game with a live AK or something like that

You would know the difference. Though my airsoft and real ak are almost identical in weight. I bought a decommissioned ak off the net(barrel welded shut) and modified a lot of the parts to fit my airsoft ak. Damn fun project. Did the same with a G3a2. Cept not nearly as in depth as the AK

Last edited: