• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone into vore? (just question)

Ijaron

me^^ Ijaron
hello everyone *wags tail slightly and nervously* i am curious about if any of the users here is into vore i am not going to hate anyone or troll anyone i am just asking if anyone is into it since i'd like to do an rp with someone as a prey...

Ijaron

me^^ Ijaron
No.. NO NOOOO!!! NOOOO!!! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!

Sorry.. But no.. hell no..

lol why did you reply then? XD i alsso fear that someone might hate me because of well this fetish.... i already had to undergo such things like trolling and hate.. not such a fan it

Storok

670 blp
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RUN ! RUN FUZZLES RUN!
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE..... "runs away as fast as possible"

Ijaron

me^^ Ijaron
we had a guy who called himself vorelover and he was very desperate for a vore rp. Maybe he's still around
i tried rping with him but it wasnt so fun it had so less detail etc and it wasnt even vore it was just... an rp o.o

Tranceptor_Veltro

The Naga Searching for his place in life
Dependson what type of vore you are into?

Are you into oral? Sexual vore? Or something else?

D

Deleted member 82554

I can see the appeal of it but not really my thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tranceptor_Veltro

The Naga Searching for his place in life
Might be easier if you list what you're into and what your looking for. If not then I could direct you to a fourm all about vore.

hello everyone *wags tail slightly and nervously* i am curious about if any of the users here is into vore i am not going to hate anyone or troll anyone i am just asking if anyone is into it since i'd like to do an rp with someone as a prey...
We can rp. But do you mind fat furs? All of my vore characters are on the bigger side.