• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone into vore? (just question)

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
lol you don't have a rep. you're literally a nobody
>takes bait
>claims sergei is a nobody (Around here at least)
lol

Tranceptor_Veltro

The Naga Searching for his place in life
I think there is no such thing as lesser or greater beings since we are stuck in a cycle of life and death that continues on whether I die today or 90 years from now. We all share this blue orb...

Tranceptor_Veltro

Would say something about how tons of humans get killed because of animals but eh.

Ijaron

me^^ Ijaron
Humanes es numbero uno huehuehue
welp just another ignorant human but wel what do i expect from a race that fears the unknown like little childs in fact the human race is nothing but selfish and i can't see why most people (people like you) don't realize that

Ijaron

me^^ Ijaron
It's a rational thing called our brain my friend. We are like gods compared to every other living thing on the earth. Our accomplishments and achievements are vast and numerous. We've developed things that no other animal could even dream of doing. I may be a furry, but that doesn't mean I don't look down upon everything else as lesser

I dunno about you, but I'm damn proud to be where I am

That concerns me still. From what I've heard from Ferzu, Discord is a common tool for some sick and vile shit

that's a VERY selfish way to look at this world

A

Andromedahl

that's a VERY selfish way to look at this world
Dunno, seems perfectly valid to me.

When wolves start developing writing and building skyscrapers, or somethin, then the "animals and humans are completely equal" thing'd have some traction probably.

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
RP thread turned into full-on argument about animal's questionable equality compared to humans.

So when's the RP gonna start *Durgon gives a smug-looking mug*

Azrion/Zhalo

The Felynes have arisen!
*Durgon doesn't condone vore in the slightest, just that he's curious as all living fuck as to when the thread goes back to what it was originally gonna be*

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me

JumboWumbo

Banned in two states.
Can't believe Moot sold it and that the current owners are downsizing.
It's a shame, really.

Hiroshima ain't too bad.

stupid.png

Tranceptor_Veltro

And this is why we can't have anything nice on the internet, everything devolves into a argument , shit post arena, and insults.

hello everyone *wags tail slightly and nervously* i am curious about if any of the users here is into vore i am not going to hate anyone or troll anyone i am just asking if anyone is into it since i'd like to do an rp with someone as a prey...

I'll do an rp with you if you want .