• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone know any good bara human artists?

featherw0lf

Lovable Dorky Werewolf
(No idea where this should go so I just put it here)

I'm trying to find some decent bara/muscle human artists. Seeing as human artists are rare on FA I figured I'd ask around and see if anyone knows of any good ones on FA/DA/etc. I'm primarily looking for trades as I can't really afford commissions. Mostly I'm just interested in finding some artists and checking them out.

If you're reading this and you happen to be what I'm looking for, I'm a graphic artist who specializes in making things like commission sheets, banners, ads, and all that fun stuff to help artists promote themselves and their work. Note me and we can talk about a possible trade!

S

SLB-Portu24

All of the art I've posted on my FA account involves humans but can't say I'm particularly good at drawing them. The truth is, I don't aim towards making my drawings all that realistic as my emphasis is on the content and not the overall aesthetic element. If I really wanted to, perhaps I could materialize something fairly realistic.

Please for the love of god, if it comes down to it, don't look at the scraps tab of my FA page because slightly disturbing things might lurk in there. And no, its not artwork.