• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone know who drew this?

Cloudchaser

Anyone know who drew this exceptional beauty of a wolfess and where I can see more of their art? The sig looks like the furst name is Betty, but I can't make out the last name

Image is clean

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj216/Moonbarker/whodrewthis.jpg

This is uploaded to my Photobucket only long enough to identify the artist, then I'll take it down

Irreverent

share when you find out, I'd fav that.

Irreverent

You guys gotta learn how to exploit your search engines. All I did was type 939x616 (the image dimensions) into deviantArt and the genuine article pops up as as search result #1.

Face, meet palm. Palm, face.

Why search for something when you can troll someone else into doing it for you? The concept of neural networking and search agents is lost on some.:p

Irreverent

So THAT'S what you call it...

Sure. Search engines are great, but they tend to return an ever increasing amount of chaff. If you can trick a bunch of your mates all searching for the same thing (in effect, turning them into "agents" in your search routine) you can increase the probability of getting a hit on your search target faster. I'm not caffeinated enough to explain the math behind this, but there are are couple of papers on recursive internet searching.

So I was sort of poking fun at Stratadrake, but I was sort of serious too.;)

Sometimes, the laziest process is also the most efficient.:D

L

LizardKing

Sure. Search engines are great, but they tend to return an ever increasing amount of chaff. If you can trick a bunch of your mates all searching for the same thing (in effect, turning them into "agents" in your search routine) you can increase the probability of getting a hit on your search target faster. I'm not caffeinated enough to explain the math behind this, but there are are couple of papers on recursive internet searching.

So I was sort of poking fun at Stratadrake, but I was sort of serious too.;)

Sometimes, the laziest process is also the most efficient.:D

http://www.xkcd.com/399/