• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone like drawing squirrels perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone that wouldn't mind helping a squirrel obtain his first anthro drawing of some sorts? I have been active in the fandom now for over a half year (atleast on the computer end, only been to a couple of local meets so far) and don't even have one drawing of my fursona. I wouldn't mind commissioning some pics but how do you go about it when you have no reference pics or anything previously drawn to give as an example? Would be nice just to have something as a starting point to better develop my fursona if possible. Thanks to anyone willing to try.

Basically I am a grey squirrel with a little splotch of red hair on top (my wife painted the pic in my avvy although she is a realism painter and this was her "anthro" attempt [still realistic]). I am a meteorologist (weatherman) but mainly stuck working computer programming if any character props or theme is desired. Thanks for anyone willing to help. *squirrely hugs*

LadyMissie

I'm currently drawing, or attempting is more like it, your character. I'll end up finishing tomorrow I'm sure unless you don't mind a poorly scanned version. Otherwise I'll try it digital. I'll let you know when it's done. :3 I won't get many chances to do a squirrel.

Ohhh, thankies LadyMissie. Please feel free to draw my character however you want to, in whatever style as you want. I will be more than thrilled with whatever you or anyone else comes up with for Scooter. :D

LadyMissie

Well I finished your picture. I hope it's ok for something that's free. I really need to stick with digital pictures. :cry:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1195838/

:) Thank you, I love him. The splotch of red hair on top looks great, and I love the little smiling sun. Thank you for being the first person to give me a good glimpse into my fursona. I would probably be more grey but it is an awesome start and gives me lots to think about in what I like (love the hair). Thanks again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.