• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone Looking for Art of Artless/Ref-less characters?

Hi there~

I can't guarantee how many of these I will do, but I'd like to doodle and flex a little with character design. I would be giving you a sketchy product based on a 'verbal' description that you give to me. This is great if you have a character loosely floating around in your head that has yet to be drawn. Works better if you aren't overly particular on the end result. I will do my best to follow what you write, but everyone sees things a little bit differently.

Willing to draw Feral/Anthro/Humans just fine.

Note: This will likely be done in a cuter, chibi-ish style; just a means for me to shake the dust off. Something like the image below, but maybe not as 'finished' looking.

1623266888.kesseverwind_blondie.jpg

RyuokoWolf

Your Cantaloupine
This little stinker just got a ref sheet!

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
....I'm surprised how few have chimed in with characters of theirs.

I might as well throw one your way:

A male anthro least weasel, dressed like a mob boss, with a metal briefcase in one hand and his hat in the other.

That should be a good starter.

Chaosmasterdelta

Rule Breaker
....I'm surprised how few have chimed in with characters of theirs.
This thread was made right after I made a request thread for a ref sheet and I didn't want to risk posting here when there might be someone already working on one for me.

opheliac_objection

The Pride of Fort Knell
Oh!! That's such an adorable chibi!
I would be absolutely honoured if you drew Petronille! (https://www.furaffinity.net/view/46613325/) This is the only art she has right now, drawn by me. Work has gotten in the way of my time to draw so I haven't had the chance to draw more of her.
Won't be offended if you don't pick me, ofc :) Excited to see what you draw either way!!