• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone not attracted to humans, and lonely because of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tundru

Wow this thread makes me fear for the future of humanity. If someone is only attracted to drawings of anthro animals they need serious help and need to get out of the basement and into the real world. :/

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
you mean the lifestylers?

Yes. Especially those who are not attracted to their own species 9human) at all.

Wow this thread makes me fear for the future of humanity. If someone is only attracted to drawings of anthro animals they need serious help and need to get out of the basement and into the real world. :/

This.

Geek

Chico
dogzg.jpg

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
I'm bumping this comment because it is win times a hundred. XD

It's also hilarious as fuck because these 'women' you ARE attracted to are usually only drawn in overt sexual context.

Felicia Mertallis

Aslan made me a furfag
I kind of find the same thing happening to me sometimes when I seclude myself for long periods of time. All it is is your bodies coping mechanism to fight loneliness I think. I'm being serious when I say that whether or not you find yourself caught up in a fictional dragon character, it is not going to be healthy in the long run.
If you still find it hard to not fixate I would say try finding a girl who is into dragons as much as you are, someone who will understand some of your sadness about them not being real and someone who you can confined in about your innermost desires and know that they will understand. I would probably surf hardcore fantasy role playing forums, maybe even adult ones. Or get involved with your local Larp meet up, I know a lot of people who larp who are a little more in love with fantasy characters then most people.

And if all this fails, try to find an RP partner to rp out your fantasies with. This way, even if you can;t do them in real life you can at least play them out, get them out of the way, and that will hopefully make it easier for you in your normal life to not be distracted and actually find yourself a girlfriend.

Felicia Mertallis

Aslan made me a furfag
Well, I wouldn't necessarily say that. I mean, think about it this way. 1. are they hurting anyone? if the answer is no then 2. do you really believe that everyone in the world should lead the same exact life and feel a moral obligation to get married, have kids, become nuclear, because if the answer is no then it should make sense that while you don't find his lifestyle to be aligned with your morals, he is not hurting anyone and is living in a way that brings him happiness. Whether or not that happiness holds is up to him but he still shouldn't feel pressure to conform to societies standers if he is not hurting anyone. The world is made up of many different people, not all of us are meant to be great, not all of us are meant to fall in with the mainstream, it is the balance of all levels of people that make the world turn.

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
Well, I wouldn't necessarily say that. I mean, think about it this way. 1. are they hurting anyone? if the answer is no then 2. do you really believe that everyone in the world should lead the same exact life and feel a moral obligation to get married, have kids, become nuclear, because if the answer is no then it should make sense that while you don't find his lifestyle to be aligned with your morals, he is not hurting anyone and is living in a way that brings him happiness. Whether or not that happiness holds is up to him but he still shouldn't feel pressure to conform to societies standers if he is not hurting anyone. The world is made up of many different people, not all of us are meant to be great, not all of us are meant to fall in with the mainstream, it is the balance of all levels of people that make the world turn.

Just cause it brings the person happiness doesnt mean its not doing harm to them in their future.

also know...Freedom isnt 100% free, its always within a boundries, so ones artist freedom can get them arrested you know

lostfoxeh

No! I must Dance
I'm not sure what my sexual attraction is, and I am more than happy to leave it there. For right now I am just here for the fun and games. Sex is over rated when I could be laughing and having a good time surrounded by friends. Too many people are worried about sex and their attraction. Do what you do and do it well, whatever it is. Also be prepared to take any and all reactions to your actions, raping babies might not be the best of ideas to do well....

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.

The op decided to make this thread confessing that he only is attracted to females that don't exist, so, he should expect to get some flack for his weirdness. I don't feel morally obliged to marry and/or have kids, infact I decided I don't want kids or a relationship. but this does not mean I am not attracted to human females, because I am.

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
...13 pages of this shit? Wow, you guys act like this is some kind of new and unusual phenomenon in the fandom.

Pine

smell-good badger
I just got off work and then went to a coworkers and smoked a bowl and my friends who i was supposed to party with ditched me for a hot tub party and now i'm home and not doing anything but typing and i hate humans now

Ash

That Gamer Kid
I just got off work and then went to a coworkers and smoked a bowl and my friends who i was supposed to party with ditched me for a hot tub party and now i'm home and not doing anything but typing and i hate humans now

umm.. Wat?

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability
Re: Let this topic die already

Forget about all of it. You have acknowledged that dinos/dragons don't exist, so now you have to fully realize that there is no rational purpose in maintaining this attraction. It is a total waste of your time. If you hold on to this attraction as "all you have", it is effectively the same as having nothing. Drop it all, and go out and do some searching. The benefit of starting from nothing is that you have everything to gain.

As far as psychologists go, psychology isn't even a real science! I'm not deny their value, just stating that they don't have absolutes, and have to rely on their own interpretations.. this makes for a significant margin of error. Consider seeing another psychologist. Perhaps a different trained perspective is required to spot the issues?

By the way, understanding and sympathy won't help you as much as you think. Some of these people got harsh, but you should have a thick skin and listen to them. That's when they're being most honest and cutting straighter toward the heart of the issue. If they're posting with any seriousness at all, then they're trying to help you. It doesn't matter if you don't like it.

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
None of you have this problem. Those of you who say you do just made it up in an attempt to cope with the fact that you're so hideous and unlovable even other furfags won't do the horizontal monster mash with you. This thread is hilarious :V .

Cam

Tick my laint
None of you have this problem. Those of you who say you do just made it up in an attempt to cope with the fact that you're so hideous and unlovable even other furfags won't do the horizontal monster mash with you. This thread is hilarious :V .

thisthisthis etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.