• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone not attracted to humans, and lonely because of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velystord

Bloodsail Admiral
either wait till tech catches up to the point that through body modification you can become an actual anthro and not just a look alike or suck it up

Blue Cup

Last Amazing Blue
Do I find human females attractive. Is the sky blue?. Do I prefer the sight of a Furry over that of a Human? Maybe/Yes/Sometimes. Am I anti-social and lonely because of that? Not in the least.

Maybe it's where I'm at in my life right now that I laugh at the idea of a relationship, but I just don't ever see myself being tied down. Ever. My friends(the same ones I mentioned in the Fursecution thread) are all like "One night stand dude", which I find the idea of quite appalling and disrespectful, like sex is everything.

Sorry, went past the topic. :p

L

LizardKing

Oh hey it's still going

And dragons are still sexy

And OP still fails at life =[

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
...why is this topic still going, we all agree the OP needs help, including those that are in the same boat as OP.
BUT
maybe we should let them continue on with their lives, leaves more females for the rest of us :V

Xenke

...why is this topic still going, we all agree the OP needs help, including those that are in the same boat as OP.

Because furries are not attracted to humans and lonely because of it.

As such, they will all post here hoping that the secret real anthro people will hook up with them. :V

Status
Not open for further replies.