• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone on Call Of Duty 4?

Tudd

Member
Dragsooth said:
I already beat the Single player in one night XD

Multiplayer is freaking awesome, I was lvl 55 but I decided to go into the prestige mode. It was a big mistake I had to unlock everything again, so now I'm just Lvl 1 prestige lvl 26 >.>

I'm almost there again XD

Well I'm looking for some more friends to add on my PS3, so just add me ^_^
My gamertag is ' Dragsooth ' (obvious >.<)

I like so freaking own >:3
if you decide to add me, please give me a hint on where you found me, it's annoying for some rendom ass person to send a request ^.^;

Hope ya have mic, see you there ^.^
Oh and btw, CoD4 so owns Halo and Gears of War >=P



Don't worry about me being horrible... At worst 1:1 KD ratio unless i'm having a really bad day. Hardcore is no problem here, actually i prefer hardcore after playing Vegas for so long. *edit* forgot to say I do have a mic.
 

Dragsooth

I'm a sorcerer <:3
Tudd said:
Dragsooth said:
I already beat the Single player in one night XD

Multiplayer is freaking awesome, I was lvl 55 but I decided to go into the prestige mode. It was a big mistake I had to unlock everything again, so now I'm just Lvl 1 prestige lvl 26 >.>

I'm almost there again XD

Well I'm looking for some more friends to add on my PS3, so just add me ^_^
My gamertag is ' Dragsooth ' (obvious >.<)

I like so freaking own >:3
if you decide to add me, please give me a hint on where you found me, it's annoying for some rendom ass person to send a request ^.^;

Hope ya have mic, see you there ^.^
Oh and btw, CoD4 so owns Halo and Gears of War >=P



Don't worry about me being horrible... At worst 1:1 KD ratio unless i'm having a really bad day. Hardcore is no problem here, actually i prefer hardcore after playing Vegas for so long. *edit* forgot to say I do have a mic.



Add me, and we can play ^.^
Maybe we can make a furry clan :D
 

Vore Writer

Dog faced God
I had it for close to a couple of months. Once i get around to it I need to get back into playing it.
 

wildrider

Wants More Wenches and Mead
I'm pretty big into Call of Duty 4, since I have it on both PC and 360. I play with my Day of Defeat/CoD4 clan on the PC and my good friends on the 360. Just a plain awesome game that can only get better once they release the map making tools. I dislike the fact that they removed custom skins from ranked servers, since rank is utterly useless. Anyone can make themselves level 55.

If folks want to play, send a PM to get my Xfire or chat to join up together on a server.
 

kylr23

Member
I like multi my gamertag for the 360 kyleash. (ash aka ashley is my twin sister we share accounts X3)
 

Dragsooth

I'm a sorcerer <:3
Tudd said:
Dragsooth said:
Well add me to the group please :D

what's the clan tag?

As of right now, its just me and you. Any ideas about a clan tag though?

Well the most letters allowed is like 3..so umm 'Fur'?
We can just use anything other then a furry name though, but that wouldn't make it any different then a regular clan XD

We could have 'FA' or something, I don't want to be the leader though ^.^;
So it could be you :D
 
Kartenia said:
an amazing game. i've since taken a liking to the hardcore mode for multi-player.

i especially love the effectivness of the gillie suite, saved my ass many a time. had the enemy standing pratically right on top of me and were non the wiser to my presence.

The best things I've found for the hardcore mode are UAV Jammer+Silenced Guns (Always invisible :3)

And Dead Silence. Unlike the idiots in other modes, people actually listen in this one. Although you can never beat having it off, crawling towards someone, and, when you get close enough, jumping to your feet and charging them in order to knife them. There's just something in knowing that they heard you at the last second, but were unable to do anything about it.
 

Dragsooth

I'm a sorcerer <:3
DerDoberman said:
Kartenia said:
an amazing game. i've since taken a liking to the hardcore mode for multi-player.

i especially love the effectivness of the gillie suite, saved my ass many a time. had the enemy standing pratically right on top of me and were non the wiser to my presence.

The best things I've found for the hardcore mode are UAV Jammer+Silenced Guns (Always invisible :3)

And Dead Silence. Unlike the idiots in other modes, people actually listen in this one. Although you can never beat having it off, crawling towards someone, and, when you get close enough, jumping to your feet and charging them in order to knife them. There's just something in knowing that they heard you at the last second, but were unable to do anything about it.

Isn't your clan tag 'BattleSquid'?
Cause I added you, but you never accepted the request. o_O
or do you have a xbox360 and I added some random person? -.-
 

Tudd

Member
DerDoberman said:
The best things I've found for the hardcore mode are UAV Jammer+Silenced Guns (Always invisible :3)

And Dead Silence. Unlike the idiots in other modes, people actually listen in this one. Although you can never beat having it off, crawling towards someone, and, when you get close enough, jumping to your feet and charging them in order to knife them. There's just something in knowing that they heard you at the last second, but were unable to do anything about it.

I find many people who actually pay attention to the sounds don't know where the sounds came from. Even with the radar many people seem clueless.
 

Tudd

Member
Dragsooth said:
Well the most letters allowed is like 3..so umm 'Fur'?
We can just use anything other then a furry name though, but that wouldn't make it any different then a regular clan XD

We could have 'FA' or something, I don't want to be the leader though ^.^;
So it could be you :D

Actually its four so that opens up a few more possibilities. If it'd just be me and you it'd really make no difference. Continually bringing up the topic in this thread mentioning that there ARE people willing to participate in such a clan would help bring more people in.

Don't want to be the leader eh? No problem, I'll take that position for the time being.

By the way, don't be afraid to invite me to games or a party when I'm on. I usually play a couple times a week and once things start to settle down around here I plan to play on a more regular basis.
 

Moku

New Member
I'd join a clan, could also go to gamebattles you know, clan matches and such to be competitive. If anyone wants to play my gt is Ginxu , im on sometimes. I could help lead, i've had a little bit of experience.
 

Tudd

Member
Moku said:
I'd join a clan, could also go to gamebattles you know, clan matches and such to be competitive. If anyone wants to play my gt is Ginxu , im on sometimes. I could help lead, i've had a little bit of experience.

The best part is, Dragsooth and I have it for PS3, not 360. So we have two willing for PS3 and one for 360.
 

Tudd

Member
Hey, who said I was the only one who could make the decision on the clan tag? At this point, the pancakes dont need a raping, we need a clan tag! :p I'm open to suggestions but with this turn out a mutual agreement on the clan tag would be that much better. Again, next time i'm on while you're on, invite me to a game or two because all attempts I've made seem to have failed. :( Not much point in a clan if we don't occasionally play together.

Back on the topic of clan tag, which is remotely off topic here... What type of tag would be looking for? Something obivious or something subtle. FUR being obivious and FA being subtle. Or we could go for a name for the clan and create a tag from that. Ex, FAF could stand for FurAffinity Furs. Its all up in the air.
 

Dragsooth

I'm a sorcerer <:3
Well, every freaking time you invite me, I'm either already in one, or I finished a battle and got out to find that you sent me one while I was playing. I've decided to pause the game and check if I have an invite every time I die though ^.^

Just in case I don't get out of the battle soon enough. Well I've already put a clan tag by my name out of boredom ^.^;
I put Fur, but we could just go with a clan name like FAF or something else, instead of the obvious, but seriously, you be the leader X3 Since I was the first one to join, I want something special :D
 

Dragsooth

I'm a sorcerer <:3
I might not be on for a while, cause I got grounded for arguing over coffee ._.

I miss my laptop @.@ *sniff* goddamn you father! =O
 

Tudd

Member
Dragsooth said:
I might not be on for a while, cause I got grounded for arguing over coffee ._.

I miss my laptop @.@ *sniff* goddamn you father! =O

I can't even imagine how you could get into a conversation intense enough to get you grounded over coffee. Unless of course you have the oh so unfortunate tendency to swear. I hate that one... by the way, whats "a while"?
 

Tudd

Member
Dragsooth said:
Well, every freaking time you invite me, I'm either already in one, or I finished a battle and got out to find that you sent me one while I was playing. I've decided to pause the game and check if I have an invite every time I die though ^.^

Just in case I don't get out of the battle soon enough. Well I've already put a clan tag by my name out of boredom ^.^;
I put Fur, but we could just go with a clan name like FAF or something else, instead of the obvious, but seriously, you be the leader X3 Since I was the first one to join, I want something special :D

Hey, I never said i wouldn't be the leader. As for invites im considering creating a sub account so I can actually go in the game and play with you and NOT draw constant invites from everyone else thats on. Anyone in this particular group can't be playing the game without being spammed with invites. Sometimes I just like to play with other people and sometimes no teams at all. Seems like sub account would be the best method. With that setup I could just send you a message telling you id like to play a round or two, and vice versa.

Something special eh? Well lets see here... We could impliment a ranking system but at this point it seems a TAD useless. Different ways we could take this as well. We could take this to military ranks etc. Co-leader seems good enough for the time being though.

Outta curiosity, how many other people do you have on your PSN friends list?
 

Benze

New Member
recently started playing my live name is RedRoller5 would also like to join your clan if it's going
 
Hey, I'm on CoD4 a bunch so if you'd like to play send me a friend request: tKg Vice Wolf
 

Tudd

Member
Well we now have two (possibly three, Redin?) willing to join the clan on Live and two (myself included) for PSN. It might be best to have the different networks managed separately meaning two divisions, XBL and PSN. Anyone willing to lead the XBL division?
 
Top