• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone on Call Of Duty 4?

Dragsooth

I'm a sorcerer <:3
I added you Hypr, please accept :3

This asshole with mic cussed me out cause he said I was camping >.< I was running towards him and shot him, then I got up against the wall and reloaded and he came up running again so I shot him, then I ran to another corner and reloaded, and he came running up and I shot him in the head XD

That's not camping. Camping is sitting behind a box with C4 planted around it on shipment and shooting at me X3

Dragsooth said:
This asshole with mic cussed me out cause he said I was camping >.< I was running towards him and shot him, then I got up against the wall and reloaded and he came up running again so I shot him, then I ran to another corner and reloaded, and he came running up and I shot him in the head XD

That's not camping. Camping is sitting behind a box with C4 planted around it on shipment and shooting at me X3

Yeah, what's funny is that (at least on xbl) the level of camping seems to have gone up (in Hardcore TDM). Since this has happened, the number of knifings and just my overall kill-death ratio has risen. The trick? The dead silence and UAV Jammer perks. No one hears you coming, and it's actually really fun to "stalk" players (and by stalk I mean follow them around, like, literally right behind them) for a good half-minute before finally giving them the ol' knife in the back.

My theory: Good Campers lose to good Non-campers. Any camper beats a bad non-camper. The heirarchy goes like this:
Worst: Bad non-camper
2nd Worst: Bad Camper
3rd Worst: Good Camper
Least Bad (or Best): Good non-camper

The camper's only protection is claymores. Watch for them, and you're golden :3

hypr

I would take that opportunity to just do headshots hehe, its easy on some weapons but hard on others, I am not good on Sniper Rifles.

Dragsooth

I'm a sorcerer <:3
Yea, Hypr is right, headshots are rare, unless you acidentally do it XD

I really need to use stun grenades and C4 more >.< and shotguns X3

Tudd

Hehe... headshots...

Sniping is more a test of your patience and timing than reaction times.

I'd say I simply need to play more... but best thing against campers is C4 simply because its the most fun. Right after that comes knifing them which just shows true skill or their lack of.

hypr

I managed to get some in playing oldskool deathmatch.

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
Redin Outmir added me and showed me some good tactics and cover spots last night. I suggest adding him, since he seems most adamant in starting an XBL clan. :)

Thanks. ^^ Yeah once we get some more people together we can start having actual practices. Although we may need to find a way to connect to each others party X3

hypr

hmm, if we can gather up everyones PSNs then we could easily do one,

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
Hope no one minds.. But I went back through this thread and did a list of all who were interested. Hope this helps everyone get connected!

Forum name - XBox Live:

DerDoberman - Battle Squids
DarkTransparent - Dark Transparent
Komamura - Komamura
Gol22 - Gol22
ChronoTeeth - ?
Dragsooth - Dragsooth
wildrider -
kylr23 - kyleash
Moku - ginxu
Benze - RedRoller5
Redin Outmir - tKg Vice Wolf
Focke-Wulf - Scavenger48187
Vore Writer - VWdeth
NewfDraggie - NewfDraggie
Lucid - cruzedw
Ligaa - pWEN

Forum name - PlayStation Network:
Tudd - ?
hypr - hyprthecat

Forum name - PC (XFire?):
Zestence -
TjFolf -
mrchris - ChrisDragon
Fallen -
wildrider -

Forum name - ???:
JinxCA - ?
Kyoujin - ?

hypr

check the ps3 thread as well, more names'll come up

ligaa

Feuerfuchs
hypr said:
check the ps3 thread as well, more names'll come up

Alrighty. I think I'll just start a new thread to make the list easier to find for everybody, and that way it can be updated easier too. :)

EDIT: Okay, look for the 'Global Call of Duty 4 Gamertags list' thread.