• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockWarriorWolf

I've got an idea for a commission that I originally offered to arabesque, but she turned it down, because she felt she couldn't do the type of background I wanted. (You'll find out why in a sec.) She told me to bring it up over here on the forums.

I'd like it to be similar in spirit to this: liliy.deviantart.com: SHOUT IT OUT

It would feature my fursona (who's a male wolf, BTW): www.furaffinity.net: I've Got An Idea! by rocker234

www.furaffinity.net: Headshot Commission by Cliest by rocker234 www.furaffinity.net: My portrait by noir-x! by rocker234

He would be holding his heart with an outstretched arm and looking longingly/sadly at it, with a black background behind him.

On this background, would be numerous phrases, like: "Why am I so damn shy?!" "She won't like me!" "Am I big enough for her?" "She won't be into me!" "I've never had a date in my life!", etc.

If anyone wants to take me up on it, please respond or let me know!

SSJ3Mewtwo

Closing this. This should be posted in the Art Sales and Auctions. Make sure you include your budget in the opening post.

Status
Not open for further replies.