• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone play World of Warcraft?

Evyx

What server should I go on lol I am so torn.
Vulpera are awesome but Horde.
Worgen are awesome but Alliance.

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
What server should I go on lol I am so torn.
Vulpera are awesome but Horde.
Worgen are awesome but Alliance.
For the Whored. I play as a Tauren. Do you plan to rp, pvp, or just pve? ( role play, player vs player, player verses enemy or ai )

Blackberrys

Yes, I play Warcraft. But lately, I've only been playing Shadowlands. Fascinating game. But sometimes, I have difficulties with passing the dungeons.

SMITTYM

I also love this addition. If you can not pass the dungeon, then you need to refer to the experienced players. More experienced players will always be able to help you. I have been playing world of warcraft for a long time, but I sometimes find it hard to pass some heroic dungeons shadowlands, but I never give up on myself; it becomes a goal that I will definitely achieve, no matter how much time I spend. Very often, in my spare time, I watch videos that help in passing raids and dungeons. It's beneficial.

Last edited:

Sereane

Just another girl on the internet
I've been playing WoW for over a decade and I'm fairly new in the furry fandom. I wanted to base my fursona off of my tauren druid. I'm always looking for people to play WoW with, as well as any other casual games.

uwuellis

Squawky
I love WoW uwu. I play on Nathrezim but I'm not going to fully recommend it as I'm not sure about the state on it nowadays. Haven't played WoW since like 2019 sadly.

Last edited: