• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone Remember City of Unity?

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
I remember it, actually. It was a pretty deep rp lore wise. I was a lurker there, haha. I do miss that rp world from time to time.

You're talking like, the Orwellian world where hybrids were first class and pure breeds were second class?

Gushousekai195

Fanatic Artist
I remember it, actually. It was a pretty deep rp lore wise. I was a lurker there, haha. I do miss that rp world from time to time.

You're talking like, the Orwellian world where hybrids were first class and pure breeds were second class?

That's what I've heard.

I've only been able to read the final rp log via Wayback Machine. But, oh the questions....

KimberVaile

That's what I've heard.

I've only been able to read the final rp log via Wayback Machine. But, oh the questions....

Sulacoyote was co founder IIRC.

A shame he aint active on the forums anymore. Only guy from the early forum days I wish I had a chance to talk to.

Wish I could answer you questions but I hardly feel confident, haha. Was just a lurker.

Gushousekai195

Fanatic Artist
Sulacoyote was co founder IIRC.

A shame he aint active on the forums anymore. Only guy from the early forum days I wish I had a chance to talk to.

Wish I could answer you questions but I hardly feel confident, haha. Was just a lurker.

Understood.

I actually talked to Sulacoyote on Twitter recently. I told him I was interested in reading the logs but he said they were on an old computer of his. He would need to take a day to hook it up and dig around.

I don't know when, or if, he will do it.

Last edited:

KimberVaile

Understood.

I actually talked to Sulacoyote on Twitter recently. I told him I was interested in reading the logs but he said they were on an old computer of his. He would need to take a day to hook it up and dig around.

I don't know when, or if, he will do it.

If he does, could you share that with me?

Gushousekai195

Fanatic Artist
It seems like it actually is like they always say:

You don't know what you've got until it's gone.

(I never participated in City of Unity. I found out about it too late and got curious to know the story.)

Last edited:

Gushousekai195

Fanatic Artist
This is not looking good.... :C

C70C97A7-D641-4E4D-B353-6E6F5CDC2577.jpeg