• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone remember this?

Snowfurry360

The out-of-this-world kinda gal
So I know that many, if not most of you guys are “90’s kids”, but for my fellow 2000s kids, do you remember a certain Petz game that Wendy’s gave out as toys around 2009-2010 (can’t quite remember)? If you recognize this song you’ll know what I’m talking about.

(Sorry for the low quality, it’s the only clip I could find aside from the trailer that had gameplay in it. The DS version is pretty much the same and sounds clearer if your having trouble.)

S

Scales42

I think I remember seeing the DS version of this game. God I love those handheld consoles. GB, GBA, DS etc. ^^

Lopaw

Wandering artist weasel
I remember this series of rather basic pet sim things that where in the late 90s- early 00s and the DS versions where more a sudden reboot to cash in at copying nintendogs.

Jay98

The violent man-eater
i remember it being made out of particles back in the 90's.
there was a chinchilla persian cat that screamed its head off and rolled around in a ball.
they also made a baby game that was voice controlled and never worked.

babyz_scnsht4.jpg

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Not this one in particular, but I know there were at least three branches of this at one point.

Dogz, Catz... and the one that I remember most is actually Oddballz.

I don't personally remember the other things P.F. Magic did, but quick research does bring up the baby one that Jay98 just mentioned.

Jay98

The violent man-eater

i love it

AppleButt

Not this one in particular, but I know there were at least three branches of this at one point.

Dogz, Catz... and the one that I remember most is actually Oddballz.

I don't personally remember the other things P.F. Magic did, but quick research does bring up the baby one that Jay98 just mentioned.

I forgot about Oddballz. I played that a few times a long time ago.

Jay98

The violent man-eater
i remember making my own version of the software that worked the same way with particle geometry and stuff.

wow that was a long time ago.
i still remember when the kangaroo i made kicked the armadillo around like a soccer ball.
i could definitely remake that game again in Flash nowadays.

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
Oh boy.
I used to play Catz 5 when I was in middle school. Specifically Catz only, and I never owned nor knew anything about the four previous versions.
CATZ5-f.jpg

It was a little creepy with the big round eyes, and I remember that it was really difficult to breed them, for some reason. I spent hours and hours trying to get kittens and I only managed to make it happen once or twice.

Also, if I recall, you could dress up and paint your cat.

Jay98

The violent man-eater