• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Art Trade: Anyone up for a SFW trade? (CLOSED)

If you could do a anthro fox character that would be awesome. Only thing I would love to see is if you could give him a Gray/black soul-patch(like a small beard).
What would you like me to draw for you?

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
If you could do a anthro fox character that would be awesome. Only thing I would love to see is if you could give him a Gray/black soul-patch(like a small beard).
Sure thing! It will be done between 1 and 3 days. Do you want traditional art or digital?

Could you draw my Umbreon sona?
Untitled3_20210125202507.png

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Please let me know if you want the art I draw for you to be digital or traditional. ^^

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Whatever you are most comfortable with. Thanks,
Ok great! Will get right on that ^^

Hello! Are you still doing trades? I would love to do one with you!
Here's some of my work:
And my furaffinity

Please let me know if you're interested and what would you like me to draw for you!
Sure! I would love to. :3 Could you draw my umbreon sona looking cute in a pink tank dress?

Untitled3_20210125202507.png

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Heya, sorry its taking way longer than it should to get this trade done, college has had my hands tied for a bit (especially finals projects). I should be able to get it done sometime tomorrow however, if that's okay.
No problem! Take your time. Thank you for letting me know ^^

Lanpae

Sure! I would love to. :3 Could you draw my umbreon sona looking cute in a pink tank dress?
Of course! Do you have eny references for the dress? Or should it just be simple plain pink?

Here's my fursona, you can draw the one you like more x3
Either with clothing or without, it's completely up to you

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Of course! Do you have eny references for the dress? Or should it just be simple plain pink?

It can just be a simple pink dress

Your art will be done in 1 - 3 days

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙

Oh I forgot to ask. Do you want a digital piece or traditional piece?