• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone wanna start a one-on-one magic rp with me? {Open}

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Hey! So I used to rp a lot with someone a year or two ago but then their life started getting really messed up and we stopped. After that, I never really tried rp again cuz it's kinda like reading a really really good book, you know? After you read that book that connected on a super deep level with your feels and you really connected with the characters and then the book ends, you just compare other books to that one for a while. I think I'm ready to try rp again now. Just a few rules I've got:
1.) Magic with limits (Once you say you can do something, please don't randomly add on to it)
2.) Please understand that I won't be online all the time and sometimes I might suddenly stop replying. None of that is your fault, my technology situation is just a bit weird.
3.) Relationships can happen in the rp

Alright! I think that's it! Sorry if that's too many rules XD

Edit: Guess I should clarify this. As long as my character can use her magic, anything is cool! It could be sci-fi or anything you want! <3

Update!: My schedule has changed drastically so I'll be online here a lot less often. If you're still interested in RPing with me, you can reach me on Skype! My Skype contact info is on my profile, just copy and paste that into the search bar and mine is the one with flowers! Also, please say you're from FAF so I know. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey! So I used to rp a lot with someone a year or two ago but then their life started getting really messed up and we stopped. After that, I never really tried rp again cuz it's kinda like reading a really really good book, you know? After you read that book that connected on a super deep level with your feels and you really connected with the characters and then the book ends, you just compare other books to that one for a while. I think I'm ready to try rp again now. Here are my requirements:
1.) Magic with limits (stuck to one thing, can't do anything other than that one thing). Here's an example. We'll go with my most recently created sona. She can secrete toxic gas, venom, and poison from anywhere on her body and control where it goes. She can cure any poison/venom, not any disease. She's immune to any poison, venom, or toxin and can create new things. She can't do anything outside of poison, venom, or toxins, though. She's confined to that. She can't control healthy liquids or gases like oxygen. She doesn't grow plants or anything like that, she's just immune to the effects of poisonous plants. She may sound op but she's pretty limited.
2.) Please please please be literate. It almost hurts when I read books with old fashion language that they might use in the 1800's or 1900's. I had to read some books like that for school and it sucked.
3.) Please don't be older than 20 irl and in the rp. I have nothing against people older than 20, it just makes me, a 16-year-old, a tad bit uncomfortable.
4.) Please have fast replies and understand that I won't be online all the time and sometimes I'll suddenly stop replying. None of that is your fault, my technology situation is just a bit weird.
5.) Relationships can happen in the rp but nothing past cuddling since I'm not looking for erp.
6.) Also, please understand I haven't done this in a long time so I might be a tad bit rusty, but I'll get into the rp quickly. I like connecting with my sona.
7.) Not exactly a rule for you but it's just a warning about me. Like I just said, I like connecting with my sona. That means I use first person in rp. If that bothers you, that's ok but please don't say anything about it to me.

Edit: No offence was meant in this post. I'm incredibly sorry if anyone takes offence. I'm not great at explaining things so I just typed down what I was thinking. Please don't be offended!
I believe I'm interested in this! Seems pretty cool! Magic is a fun little thing, so I can try my best in this!

Alys_0_0

I believe I'm interested in this! Seems pretty cool! Magic is a fun little thing, so I can try my best in this!
Alright cool! Just message me and we can start tomorrow. Sorry for the really late reply to this and any late replies in the future tho. I'd reply faster on Skype if you want?

Alys_0_0

Sadly, I don't possess Skype, but I can manage on here! And very well, we shall go about it tomorrow!
Alright cool!

For anyone else that reads this, I can do more than one rp at once, so if this interests anyone else, I'll rp with 2 other poeple. : - )

Alys_0_0

(Ignore this, 'tis jump just a bump)

Alys_0_0

Hey. Im interested i have discord if youd like to discuss more ^.^
Unfortunately, I don't have access to discord. When I say my technology situation is weird, it's because I have limited access to social media. I can use this, Skype, or Google Hangouts. But yea, if you're interested we can definitely talk more about it! ^-^

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Hey! So I used to rp a lot with someone a year or two ago but then their life started getting really messed up and we stopped. After that, I never really tried rp again cuz it's kinda like reading a really really good book, you know? After you read that book that connected on a super deep level with your feels and you really connected with the characters and then the book ends, you just compare other books to that one for a while. I think I'm ready to try rp again now. Jut a few rules I've got:
1.) Magic with limits (Once you say you can do something, please don't randomly add on to it)
2.) Please understand that I won't be online all the time and sometimes I might suddenly stop replying. None of that is your fault, my technology situation is just a bit weird.
4.) Not exactly a rule for you but it's just a warning about me. I like connecting with my sona so I use first person in rp

Edit: No offence was meant in this post. I'm incredibly sorry if anyone takes offence. I'm not great at explaining things so I just typed down what I was thinking. Please don't be offended! <3

Edit again: Ok so I've changed basically every rule cuz I realized I was being way too specific XD Sorry about that to anyone that read it before I changed it.

Always up for some fun RP play, so if you're still interested, feel free to PM me anytime! <the cat's eyes glow and a shimmering rift appears. He bows playfully and with a smile, dives into the rift, disappearing as it re-seals itself behind him>

Alys_0_0

Yea that'd be awesome! I can't today but tomorrow for sure!

Alys_0_0

(Don't mind me, just giving it a lil bumpy bumpy)

Alys_0_0

I would, but your requests are very specific and they exclude me based on my age; which is a shame, as I have quite the roleplaying pedigree and reputation.
Actually, I've edited my original post and changed basically everything! I'm very sorry for what it used to be, I realize that was a bit too specific for this place (or any place, I suppose). <3

fawlkes

Actually, I've edited my original post and changed basically everything! I'm very sorry for what it used to be, I realize that was a bit too specific for this place (or any place, I suppose). <3
Alrighty; it's just because as someone who is 34, I felt like restricting it to younger people was a bit exclusionary. And anyway, people would have just lied. You never know who is on the other side of the keyboard.

Alys_0_0

Yea, I suppose you're right. No more age exclusion! Sorry I did that initially.

fawlkes

Well, if you are feeling up to it, my Skype is: fawlkes23

Don't feel you need to jump in just because I said so, take your time and see if others offer up anything first. And if you do appear then I look forward to talking to you.

Alys_0_0

Well, if you are feeling up to it, my Skype is: fawlkes23

Don't feel you need to jump in just because I said so, take your time and see if others offer up anything first. And if you do appear then I look forward to talking to you.
Ok! Thanks! Message sent!

Alys_0_0

Would you happen to have Discord?
Nope! Unfortunately, part of my technology restraints is not having access to Discord. I can't even go on normal FA. I have Skype, Google Hangouts, and this. Those are my only options, sadly. Sorry!

Alys_0_0

I've updated the original post a little! It is subject to change and I'll put that in the original post as well. Sorry for any confusion this causes!

Alys_0_0

{Bumpy bumpy}

Alys_0_0

{Le smol bumpedy bump}

Jwolfan

Hey! So I used to rp a lot with someone a year or two ago but then their life started getting really messed up and we stopped. After that, I never really tried rp again cuz it's kinda like reading a really really good book, you know? After you read that book that connected on a super deep level with your feels and you really connected with the characters and then the book ends, you just compare other books to that one for a while. I think I'm ready to try rp again now. Just a few rules I've got:

Edit: No offence was meant in this post. I'm incredibly sorry if anyone takes offence. I'm not great at explaining things so I just typed down what I was thinking. Please don't be offended! <3

Edit again: Ok so I've changed basically every rule cuz I realized I was being way too specific XD Sorry about that to anyone that read it before I changed it.

Edit once more: I should mention this now. I can only be online in quick flashes during the weekend, not long enough to do anything good with rp. I could send small conversation messages but the reply speeds will vary drastically. It's part of my technology restraints. Sorry in advance for future struggles this causes!

Another one: If you couldn't tell already, this post is subject to change as I get back into rp and stretch my metaphorical wings a bit. <3
I'm down tbh I'll have to handcraft my move set and any changes will be discussed before hand. I'm also able to rp as a female. More options the marryer