• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone wanna start a one-on-one magic rp with me? {Open}

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
I'm down tbh I'll have to handcraft my move set and any changes will be discussed before hand. I'm also able to rp as a female. More options the marryer
Sounds good! Message me?

Alys_0_0

{Bumpy bumpy please read the original post because I have recently added to it again UwU}

Alys_0_0

{De bumpa-dooooo}

Alys_0_0

{Bumpadee doooooo}

Alys_0_0

{I hath updated the rules!!!!!!!!!!!! [De-bump]}

Alys_0_0

{Bumper cars}

Alys_0_0

Still looking ? I might give it a shot if you will.
Yeah! I'm always looking! I'll probably be a bit slow until January 4th but I'm still down if you are!

PC Master Race

Alright, do you have a specific plot and/or setting and the likes in mind ?
I'm taking an interest in eldritch cosmic horror, but not so the feel of being absolutely helpless and insignificant in the face of those monsters, instead we still have a chance (however slim it might be) to make it out alive.

Alys_0_0

I'm down with whatever! I love giving my characters some kind of dark history and emotional trauma to overcome so that'll be a part of it. Wanna take this to DMs?

Alys_0_0

{Bumpee bumpeeeee! Also, I have a little art of the fursona I'll be using now. : P }

Alys_0_0

{Bump : P}

Alys_0_0

{Bumpeeeeee BUMP}

Alys_0_0

{Beep?} I'm pretty good at adapting to RP situations!

Alys_0_0

Do you have a less complicated fursona? The one you showed me is just so complicated that I'm not certain if I'd be able to keep up with it, you know? I can keep up with the physical but the magic you described last time was super complicated for my pea brain XD

PC Master Race

Aw man.
I just wanna bring in his weapon-summon power as an excuse to (shamelessly) show off my crappy weapon designs, heh.

Alys_0_0

Could you do maybe just one of the magic things you talked about? Or two would work as well, if you want? I may use a new sona I made, just have a description of her so far. Also, maybe take this into DMs? You'll have to message me first since you limit who can do those things.
{\___/}
( ^ - ^ )
/ U U \

Alys_0_0

And with that, I am open for more! I really like RP and this thread will probably be open for a long time. I should maybe say that in the title XD

Alys_0_0

You sure you can keep up with all the RPs ?
I got this! I think your the only person I RP with that is actually online when I am. Some just aren't very active, one lives on the other side of the world, another lost the RP mood... Things happen! UwU