• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone want a very silly, unreliable and possibly rude tarot reading?

Faustus

Ok I got this deck of comedy tarot cards called the Arcane Bulls**t Tarot and I really need to get more use out of it because it’s hilarious! Who wants a tarot reading?! Just ask a question about the future and give me a number between one and 50 so I can cut the deck at random for you, and the cards shall answer in a wildly inaccurate but hopefully amusing manner!

due to the NSFW nature of some of the cards, I will be posting the readings on my FA as writing submissions and linking them here. If you’d rather have a private reading - like if you actually believe a tarot deck with cards like ‘pupa vomiting on cats’ and ‘space death’ might know anything about the future - then PM me instead!

I don’t know how many of these I’ve got in me so I may pick and choose my favourite questions to answer.

Aaaaaany takers?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Sure. Am bored borb.

Punji

Vaskebjørn
Please! Sounds fun!

Should I commission the esoteric arts I thirst for? 4!

Last edited:

Faustus

Ok, starting on these now! You're all damn lucky I have insomnia, and a sleep-deprived hallucinatory mania is exactly the right state of mind to go around giving complete strangers advice that could drastically affect their future lives!

(@Kit H. Ruppell you forgot to ask a question)

Kit H. Ruppell

Ok, starting on these now! You're all damn lucky I have insomnia, and a sleep-deprived hallucinatory mania is exactly the right state of mind to go around giving complete strangers advice that could drastically affect their future lives!

(@Kit H. Ruppell you forgot to ask a question)
Oopsie. What are my relationship prospects within the next few years?

Last edited:

Faustus

Welp, it's past midnight now and I reckon I need a rest! I'll try and do some more tomorrow.

sleepy kitty

oh no, it's that crazy cat :o
Sorry, I forgot to ask a question so I deleted my last post.

Now then...

May I have a reading? =0

Question: will I ever be at peace?

NetanDakabi

people call me queen
Ok I got this deck of comedy tarot cards called the Arcane Bulls**t Tarot and I really need to get more use out of it because it’s hilarious! Who wants a tarot reading?! Just ask a question about the future and give me a number between one and 50 so I can cut the deck at random for you, and the cards shall answer in a wildly inaccurate but hopefully amusing manner!

due to the NSFW nature of some of the cards, I will be posting the readings on my FA as writing submissions and linking them here. If you’d rather have a private reading - like if you actually believe a tarot deck with cards like ‘pupa vomiting on cats’ and ‘space death’ might know anything about the future - then PM me instead!

I don’t know how many of these I’ve got in me so I may pick and choose my favourite questions to answer.

Aaaaaany takers?
okay as long as you're not too mean

Faustus

New set coming soon!

@NetanDakabi no promises! I only say what the cards tell me! But I do promise that if I do say anything horrible, I really, really don't mean it.

Kit H. Ruppell

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Okay, I've got one:

What is most likely to get in the way of me paying off my student loans this year?