• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone want do a rp with me? ( I'm new of this)

Keywee612

THE FOOL, THE MOON, THE SUN
Im new of of rp have no experience even try other furry they kinda stop or don't have the time.

Really do a rp with my fursoan other furry but not good up a story yet,

Themes i like the most:
Modern Fantasy like Final Fantasy 8 or 13? , minor Sci-fi, Medieval not medieval like skyrim something like anime or update clothes and Slice of Life, i have two types fursoan look and OC look depends the RP

Did made my own world based on my story back 2011 still using today But have different name and world but same element materials, if make a story like that first get some experience do rp.

For now just want how to RP a Slice of Life or fantasy or both either one, can just want a friend for my fursoan maybe draw a scene of you or a comic.

Can do sfw or nsfw, right now sfw only mostly can't do nsfw unless someone request me do a rp nsfw the host have it not me, can group rp or 1x1 ( whatever that is ) rp mostly going be shy on either one lol, do have limit of nsfw won't do like vore other name can't think of do have a list just ask for that part.

Feel free to send me a note or something if you have any questions or discuss the theme.
Any kind of RP.

We can do here or social media network
Like Skype or Conversations message here

Hope did not breaking any real

Keywee612

Keywee612

wildhead_the_fox

Wildhead L Fox
sorry guys, gonna be a while, my internet's gonna be down for a few weeks, I'll message back on this thread when I am back, OK?

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
<always available to RP. I prefer discord to skype, but I have both.