• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone want to judge my Fursona?

KimButt

_fursona__kim_full_reference_by_k1m__butt-d9y3r7o.png

Ref + info found here: http://k1m--butt.deviantart.com/art/Fursona-Kim-full-reference-601477764

Would anyone want to judge her I guess?

Last edited:

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
The stripes on the back seem outta place, maybe style them better so they aint rectangular and more like tiger stripes.

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
I think she will grow up to be one hot scalie, but atm she's just cute.

Storok

670 blp
I wont judge it to not hurt your feelings because i am an asshole when it comes to judgeing other ones stuff... anyways she looks cute

Caraid

Classy cat
Pretty cute, though right now the two different blues don't work too well together. I'd either pick two cold blues (towards green) or two warm ones (towards purple), or play with either the saturation or the luminosity (light/dark). Other than that I don't have much to pick at - I'm not a fan of "unnatural" (geometric) markings, but that's personal taste. So yeah, cute.

KimButt

Pretty cute, though right now the two different blues don't work too well together. I'd either pick two cold blues (towards green) or two warm ones (towards purple), or play with either the saturation or the luminosity (light/dark). Other than that I don't have much to pick at - I'm not a fan of "unnatural" (geometric) markings, but that's personal taste. So yeah, cute.

Ah, I see. Thank you for the idea! I might go for colder blues the next time I remake her ref. (Which will be soon hopefully!)

*hugs*

Lekamo

Lonely pup
She looks cute and those markings are nice. Could use a little more colors on the front side of the char also as a suggestion