• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

anyone want to rp?

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<A black-furred cat with a white tipped tail playfully hops over to you>

"HI!" he purrs, "I'm Mambi, pleasure to meetcha!" <whips his tail around and bows respectfully>
"You're new here as well? Cool, up for some play? <he tosses you a ball making jingling sounds and before you can react, jumps on it and laughs...then tosses it again towards you, for real this time.>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<the cat does a playful diveroll, landing on his back under the ball, and starts batting it into the air, juggling it> "Well, welcome to this lovely place. I haven't had much of a chance to explore yet, but I suspect it's full of a LOT of interesting creatures...like you! <with a smooth motion, he bats the ball high, flips over, and with a wicked grin bats the ball with his tail back towards you>. Have you met any other furry friends yet? What do you like to do for fun? <lays flat, props his head in his paws, and with a warm smile listens intently...>

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
<he lets the ball roll up to his nose, and bats it between his paws slowly...> "Well of course cuddling, who doesn't like that? <giggle> I met a few nice critters myself in my time here too, and I think you'll have fun here...lots of snuggles for everyone." <he bops the ball with his nose and pounces on it playfully laughing...> "So, you like games? If so, what kind?"

Metalix

The stranger without age
<the wolf looks back> "I´m friends of my friends. Is that your case, little one?

Metalix

The stranger without age
<The stranger seems pleased with the answer>.... "So, tell me what are you doing in these places? Two little ones like you should know that the forest is a place full of dangers" ... <walk slowly around them>

Metalix

The stranger without age
"wanderer ...? .... hmmmm I've seen some go through these forests; Few have returned from there" <look over your back in the direction of the forest>

Metalix

The stranger without age
"me? ..... I have lived around these places for a long time; so much that I couldn't remember exactly how much"... <sits with his back to the great and ancient forest. the fur is as dark as the shadows that trees produce at sunset>

Metalix

The stranger without age
<a smile is drawn on his face; partly scary partly weird>... "I've had many names, it's not important now".... "I advise you not to go through the forest, go back where you came "wanderer", these trees hide more than it seems" ........<gets up and starts walking back to the deep forest >

"I like you, little one, you can call me if you need me and if you are brave enough to enter in these places"

......<passing a couple of trees seems to disappear into their shadows>

FurryBun

A big brown bear appears from behind one of the trees.... He smiles... "Hello little fox... what brings you into these woods..I hope that Wolf didn't scare ya.."

FurryBun

The big bear got up on his hind legs towering over the fox..."I little fox am Ajax, A guardian of these woods,I protect all those who wish to pass through....And who might you be?" The bear asked in his deep booming voice

FurryBun

Ajax got back down on four legs..."Its good to meet you florance, I hope you have a good journey through these woods....I heard you like cuddles" He replied giving a big goofy grin....