• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone who's into stuffing and/or pregnancy want to RP?

Kidney Failure

Hello, my name is Kidney Failure. I used to RP a lot on Tumblr, but since lately Tumblr has been, well, Tumblr, I came here. Only problem is that it seems like most of the people here who share my interests aren't into roleplay, so I'm asking if anyone else out there feels the same way and would like to RP.

If you're interested, DM furaffinity.net/user/uhohkidneyfailure

RP themes will include:
  • Pregnancy
  • Stuffing
  • Big bellies
  • Possibly lesbians

Do not interact if you are:
  • Under 18
  • Racist
  • Homophobic
  • Attracted to minors
  • Generally unpleasant to be around
Also, I'd prefer it if things didn't get too explicit. (I know, weird for what is ostensibly a kink RP.) Things can get a little saucy, but keep it PG-13 please!

Again, if you wanna talk about cute girls getting big bellies, give me a ring!

Kidney Failure

Hello, my name is Kidney Failure. I used to RP a lot on Tumblr, but since lately Tumblr has been, well, Tumblr, I came here. Only problem is that it seems like most of the people here who share my interests aren't into roleplay, so I'm asking if anyone else out there feels the same way and would like to RP.

If you're interested, DM furaffinity.net/user/uhohkidneyfailure

RP themes will include:
  • Pregnancy
  • Stuffing
  • Big bellies
  • Possibly lesbians

Do not interact if you are:
  • Under 18
  • Racist
  • Homophobic
  • Attracted to minors
  • Generally unpleasant to be around
Also, I'd prefer it if things didn't get too explicit. (I know, weird for what is ostensibly a kink RP.) Things can get a little saucy, but keep it PG-13 please!

Again, if you wanna talk about cute girls getting big bellies, give me a ring!

Heads up, I'm about to go camping so I'll have no Wi-Fi for about a week. You can still message me if you wanna RP, but I won't be able to respond until I come back.