• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone willing to do art for me for some pre-'07 Gaiaonline special items?

Shukie

Hyperactive Bunnyfox
Anyone willing to do art for me trading for some pre-'07 Gaiaonline special items?

SO, i recently remembered i have a gaiaonline account, but as i no longer roleplay its of little interest to me. So i'm offering to trade some of the items i have such as two flame swords, Gwee the dragon, Momo the monkey, kitty slippers, Among other things. http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb70/kit_fox101/Gaiaonlinestuff.png Is a picture of the contents of some of my inventory.

EDIT: Forgot how to use Gaia, derp... FUll inventory
inventoryy.png

If you want anything, tell me, and offer me whatever you'd be willing to draw for me of my fursona, shukie. And If it seems fair, i'll trade the item to you in exchange for you drawing my fursona.

CLAIMED - Spirit Falcon
Flame Sword x1
Blue dragon tail

Last edited:

Tuss

Stoopid Scalebutt
What do you want for the spirit falcon? It would be perfect for my av x3

Tuss

Stoopid Scalebutt
I have no idea XD
Errr, a shaded pic with simple BG and an icon of some sort? It may take a bit to get done because my graphics tablet is at my house and I'm not, though. Unless you'd be okay with something traditional (But I have no colours in traditional, so maybe a lineart that I colour when I get back home, or a greyscale shaded image? XD)

Tuss

Stoopid Scalebutt
Not sure, shouldn't be more than a week, but nothing is planned yet xD

strophades

yea i put a thread up there too. i had'nt realised people wanted like one million gold or something stupid like that for art now. it used to only be like.. 400g for art :<

c_c i think 1 mil+ is fair for quality art. especially how much items cost, and especially since gaia gold is just game currency. then again, i wasn't on gaia until after this crazy inflation business.
gl

Zenia

i had'nt realised people wanted like one million gold or something stupid like that for art now. it used to only be like.. 400g for art :<
Gold is far too easy to get on Gaia now. That is why the cost of art has gone up. I mean... for example 100k for a picture (what I used to charge) and the picture took me 5 hours to do. People can buy one cash shop item or MC for $2.50 to $5.00 and sell it right away for 500k. It used to be that you had to scrimp and save to earn the gold. Once, I had to do like, 11 pictures for 1mil gold. Now, gold isn't even worth it to me and I barely go on Gaia. XD

But imagine it did only cost 400g for art. You can make a couple of times that in one minute on a game of 'Booty Grab' ... totally unequal to spending hours of time on custom artwork. But I can see why you are looking here for artists. There are so many artists on Gaia who outright refuse to draw furries.

Last edited:

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I would take you up on the offer of one of your flame swords but I am short on time right now.

Shukie

Hyperactive Bunnyfox
Gold is far too easy to get on Gaia now. That is why the cost of art has gone up. I mean... for example 100k for a picture (what I used to charge) and the picture took me 5 hours to do. People can buy one cash shop item or MC for $2.50 to $5.00 and sell it right away for 500k. It used to be that you had to scrimp and save to earn the gold. Once, I had to do like, 11 pictures for 1mil gold. Now, gold isn't even worth it to me and I barely go on Gaia. XD

But imagine it did only cost 400g for art. You can make a couple of times that in one minute on a game of 'Booty Grab' ... totally unequal to spending hours of time on custom artwork. But I can see why you are looking here for artists. There are so many artists on Gaia who outright refuse to draw furries.

Yea but it used to cost so little like, back when i still played gaia. now, as you said, its apparently very easy to get. i dont play anymore, so just kinda trying to see what i can get with my stuff since its just been sitting there for years and i have no intention of using, ect.

Zenia

Yea but it used to cost so little like, back when i still played gaia.
:p That is because it used to take months to save up to get 1mil gold. XD Even longer in the early days of Gaia. I joined there a week after it started... and I remember saving up sooooooo hard to get 6k to buy a wolf tail. It was such an accomplishment to get it too. XD

Shukie

Hyperactive Bunnyfox
:p That is because it used to take months to save up to get 1mil gold. XD Even longer in the early days of Gaia. I joined there a week after it started... and I remember saving up sooooooo hard to get 6k to buy a wolf tail. It was such an accomplishment to get it too. XD
yea. seems like the market is just so flooded with money everythings just got so expensive. i guess like what happened to the real world economy. candies that used to be a penny are now $1.75 as an example or somethin. kinda lame. guess thats why nobody seems to care about the shit i got since its so low-value :/ its just pocket change to these people now.

M

Mailbox

:O This sounds awesome. Not to steal your idea or anything.. but I have lots of old/?expensive? gaia items I'd love to part with for a sketch or something aswell! :D

http://i.imgur.com/b0KRn.png
<- All my crap-ola.

M

Mailbox

That pudgey little pidgeon thing.
What is it? It looks adorable.

I believe you're talking about the Dodo Bird. xD

Edit: Ha! Yeah, it sits on your head.. and can transform you into a dodo bird. Neat.

Tuss

Stoopid Scalebutt
I believe you're talking about the Dodo Bird. xD

Edit: Ha! Yeah, it sits on your head.. and can transform you into a dodo bird. Neat.

I meant the one two left of that x3 although the dodo bird is neat (if only the beak could be smaller, it would make my bird girl a bird at last... Why can't I find a beak I like xD)

EDIT: It is pudgy the sparrow, apparently. Adoracute. Would you be willing to trade him for something? I'm tempted by the dodo too but don't want to burden myself too much xD

Last edited:
M

Mailbox

I meant the one two left of that x3 although the dodo bird is neat (if only the beak could be smaller, it would make my bird girl a bird at last... Why can't I find a beak I like xD)

Ohh, jeez. I have too much crap. :x

That is Pudgie the Sparrow!

Razorscab

Still sad about MCR
:O This sounds awesome. Not to steal your idea or anything.. but I have lots of old/?expensive? gaia items I'd love to part with for a sketch or something aswell! :D

http://i.imgur.com/b0KRn.png
<- All my crap-ola.
Ooooh the grizzly hoodie. *drools*
I would definitely make you something for that.