• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone willing to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyToorima

Nyaa nyaa~
So let me lay it all out:

1) I have not been able to get my main fursona drawn yet-
a) My best friend, and another RL friend were going to draw it for me, but both of them have been really busy and haven't been able to get around to drawing her yet. It's been over a month and I've lost hope.
b) I myself am very limited in my drawing capabilities and I'm very picky on how I want Lelu to be drawn.

2) Lack of money:
a) There are several amazing artists that I would love to commission to have my character drawn, but I just don't have the money.
b) This weekend alone I have my best friends birthday, my dads birthday, and my other best friends baby shower. Then with Christmas and Thanksgiving on the way it's just not reasonable for me to dish out a lot of money to have her drawn.
c) Then with 5 more birthdays in January, my best friend giving birth in January, and my sister giving birth in February, it's going to be a very long time before I have any real spare money and it sucks.

3) What I'm asking for is if there is anyone out there that is willing to draw my fursona for me based off a detailed description for free.
a) I would accept anything you were willing to do so long as it matched the description and my character rights are respected as I will respect your artistic rights.
b) I would have rights to the completed work so long as I give full credit to the artist and I do not sell or profit from the art in any monetary way.
c) If you are willing please post here with examples of your work or PM me with them. I'm sorry if I come across picky or ungrateful, but my character means a lot to me and I don't want just anyone to draw her. >//<

Thank you very much to anyone who bothered to read through all this and god bless to anyone willing to help me.
~Lady Toorima

Zenia

How about instead of posting all that (and reasons why you would like it for free) ... you just post her description! :) There are lots of drive-by artists here so we just like to see a description first thing and if it catches our fancy we draw it. ;)

LadyToorima

Nyaa nyaa~
That's why I typed all that out, cause I don't want just anyone to draw her. I know it may sound horrible and I'm sorry.

I planned to give the description to anyone who showed interest with an art style that I liked.
:oops:

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
That's why I typed all that out, cause I don't want just anyone to draw her. I know it may sound horrible and I'm sorry.

I planned to give the description to anyone who showed interest with an art style that I liked.
:oops:

Beggars can't be choosers :/

LadyToorima

Nyaa nyaa~
I understand your feeling, in this situation however, I must humbly disagree. I am begging for help, but I still want the right to chose who it is to help represent my fursona, or to just simply take the agonizing wait to get the art some time next year from my BFF.

I don't mean to offend anyone with this request, nor do I want it to give people a bad impression of me ( even though I'm sure that may be unavoidable in some cases), I can only apologize and hope for forgiveness in my request.

Jabberwocky

bitch where
I'm gonna hop the bandwagon on this one and agree with the others. Requesting art is not a place to be picky, whatever your reasons may be.

Teal

Squirrel
a) I would accept anything you were willing to do so long as it matched the description and my character rights are respected as I will respect your artistic rights.
b) I would have rights to the completed work so long as I give full credit to the artist and I do not sell or profit from the art in any monetary way.
c) If you are willing please post here with examples of your work or PM me with them. I'm sorry if I come across picky or ungrateful, but my character means a lot to me and I don't want just anyone to draw her. >//<
ಠ_ಠ

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Ok, sorry, I'm going to close this because I already know it's going to further upset people with finickiness. If you want to be picky then pay so that we don't get into discussions like this on the free forum please.

You're not being rude, but you are being a bit unreasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.