• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone with MYSPACE accounts?

Apparently I've had this account for years but never did anything with it til just tonight:

http://www.myspace.com/2005490

So if you have an account, please add me! Or post your linkage here.

robomilk

fruit bat at large
MY GOD! NOT MYSPAZ! ANYTHING BUT MYSPAZ!

(If you didn't get it the first time, I hate MySpace)

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
lawl, myspace.
I had one just to say how must I hated myspace. woo, rebel.

Hanazawa

Would Like To Play a Game
I have a myspace, but unlike most people who use the thing, I only add people I know offline or have known online for a very, very long time.

which means none of you. :D

dani-kitty

RE:  Anyone with MYSPACE accounts?

Hanazawa said:
which means none of you. :D

Except me.

I have it, but I use it primarily to keep in touch with my friends from college and highschool. Or at least to watch them post nightly bulletins that they are looking for weed, or that their lame band is playing. ;)

I've always 'hated' it, hence why I had an account and never did anything with it. Due to its growing popularity I decided to revamp it.

Plus my lay-out is boss.

I've got a myspace account. Not Cyberskunk. Somebody else has that. I'm rserocki there. After accepting the friends network offer of a few people on myspace, I decided to remove from my network anyone using myspace for self-promotion reasons, for example, adding 1K plus people to their network because they're webcam babes or musicians who want people to notice them. Not that I'm saying they shouldn't be doing that; I think it's a very effective means of self-promotion. I just don't want to be in a "Hi! Want to be my groupie?" relationship. I will friend imaginary people for the fun of it, though; I added Lara Croft.

spree

Myspace; is a waste of space.

I love the Supernews episode when Bush gets a Myspace account. Shows the reality of how dumb it is.

[size=small]Myspace side effects may include tiredness, emotional breakdowns, suicide, breakups with friends, self indulgence, retardation, dementia, hunger, dehydration, constipation, nosebleeds and some people suffer from heavy depression[/size]

well i would but i don't know squat about html. no seriously apparently i've been living under a rock all these years. a nice, dark and cozy rock....

robomilk

fruit bat at large
Anyone wanting to promote music should use Bebo. There's no adverts (specially one serving up spyware) and unlimited music uplaods (unlike MyWasteOfSpace, which I think only allows 4).

Perfection!

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
People use MySpace to promote music!?!?
The only stuff I hear on it (I've been to a whole 5 MySpaces) is crappy garage band Emo.

Kyrre

MySpace is horrible. I will dump someone on the grounds that they have and continually maintain one of those sites.

Magica

Fatty Furfag Weeaboo
I had to mess with my settings for the bands to stop sending me requests to friend. It's pretty annoying.

My dramatic Fanatical-Religious sister in law is on there, so one reason is to spy on her blogs to see what she's whining and lying about. :p

lynseyr87

RE:  Anyone with MYSPACE accounts?

robomilk said:
MY GOD! NOT MYSPAZ! ANYTHING BUT MYSPAZ!

(If you didn't get it the first time, I hate MySpace)

I agree with robomilk.

MySpace = Bad Tweeny-Boppers

I deleted my rserocki (reminder: I am not 'cyberskunk' there) myspace account a couple days ago since I wasn't doing much with it and then I noticed one of the mass-friending people from there was on an another art website, had zero art in his gallery but had over 200 forum posts, had myspace.com as his location under his same-as-myspace forum avatar and kept replying to people in a new users welcome thread ("Hi! I'm so-and-so!"). Which doesn't sound bad, but I got really tired of his myspace advertising, when it seemed like that was his sole purpose on the other website.

TeeGee

I refuse to own a MySpace. If I want to blog, I use Livejournal. If I want to chat with friends, I IM/PM them. If I want to track local bands or something of the sort, I use Last.fm.

Yep. :|

RioGirl

I_Own_Charles said:
Apparently I've had this account for years but never did anything with it til just tonight:

http://www.myspace.com/2005490

So if you have an account, please add me! Or post your linkage here.

http://www.myspace.com/imperialgirl

I really haven't paid much attention to it as you can tell by the teensy number of 'friends' *grins* Most of my buddies are online on the MUSH or MUCKs so we tend to @mail or email...ICQ/YahooIM that sort of thing...