• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anyone writing sci-fi (or fantasy) with fluffy female protagonist(s)?

Question like in the title. My problem is, I don't even know how to look for it.

I tried furaffinity search thing but it seems super cumbersome and I failed miserably to find anything with it... But maybe I missed something, or maybe anyone knows any other places I could look for people who enjoy writing such things?

Thanks, I'll check it out, didn't know that :3

S

Sablesword

Maybe not what you're looking for, but I have some older stories about M'rerallie ("Melody") Clan Chumf the cat-girl[1] space-pirate and the human scout-ship pilot Max Anders. Mostly on my website, with the latest one on Furaffinity as well.

[1] fur-covered cat-person alien type, not the "human with cat ears and tail" type.

LoganGreypaw

Writes filthy words for filthy furs
If you check out my profile, I'm currently writing a story called "Riding" Hood which features a furry female protagonist. It is adult, though, just bear that in mind.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
If you want professional stuff, you could check Anthroaquatic, bad dog books, Thurston Howl Publishing, or else yes a lot on SoFurry.
Check out Kismet!

Thanks, I'll check out all of these things :3

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.

WereWOLFovna

Red and impudent
I write a novel in fantasy style, where there are a lot of anthropomorphic animals and other creatures, but I don’t want to exhibit without graphic design. Perhaps, if I had an artist who wanted to participate in one project, then something could well have happened. Inspired by the game of thrones and went, gone.

Question like in the title. My problem is, I don't even know how to look for it.

I tried furaffinity search thing but it seems super cumbersome and I failed miserably to find anything with it... But maybe I missed something, or maybe anyone knows any other places I could look for people who enjoy writing such things?
well, I mean, I'm not writing a "fluffy" character, but The Adventure of Tik Tik is a fantasy about a cute kobold

S

Sablesword

Adding to my previous post: "Kitty Collar" with a fluffy female feline point-of-view character. Science fiction on a world where robots are the aristocracy.

Also, "Jittina" with a cat-prince, a cat-girl, and the titular mouse-maid. Fantasy in a harem, where the prince and his mother both use magic.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I am working on something right now for an anthology book. I haven't decided on the sex of the main protagonist. It could be female at this point.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I got a request to ghostwrite one, so I will be now.
I write a novel in fantasy style, where there are a lot of anthropomorphic animals and other creatures, but I don’t want to exhibit without graphic design. Perhaps, if I had an artist who wanted to participate in one project, then something could well have happened. Inspired by the game of thrones and went, gone.
I tend to prefer the anthropomorphic fantasy over other genres if I am reading it.

JZLobo