• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: - Anything Goes Commission Sale! SFW/NSFW - Kink - Chibi - Ref Sheets - $15+

Hi friends! I'm super new to forums (since they've returned) and thought I'd hop back on with a commission sale! I'm really in the mood to stretch my limits and delve into new stuff, so I'm opening up a sale for commissions wherein anything goes!

I'm willing to draw anything (that doesn't involve hate speech or violence towards specific people, etc.) in the realm of kinks, NSFW/SFW, design, anything at all. If you've got some ideas for a project you wanna hash out, shoot me a message! Pricing will depend on a project by project basis, so let's chat! I take payment through PayPal or Venmo, and usually accept full payment up front (or a deposit of half up front, and the second half upon completion).

Examples of my work are as follows, and if you'd like to see more, shoot me a message! ^^

fiverr hearts transparent.png

seal fiverr edited.png

Pony Pumplin YCH.png

fiverr elk peacock.png

mystic fiverr.png

fivver birthday order.png

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I looove these. They're adorable <3

Charleslr'93

No problem!
I'll be around if you need anything or if you just want to say hi. Stop by if ya like. *^_^*

fenugreek

Where can I get an idea of pricing? Ok, it says $15+. Looking for shaded / full body price. I know it can fluctuate based on complexity, but for example ,the very last thing you posted, that's what I'd be interested in getting a ballpark figure for price.

Where can I get an idea of pricing? Ok, it says $15+. Looking for shaded / full body price. I know it can fluctuate based on complexity, but for example ,the very last thing you posted, that's what I'd be interested in getting a ballpark figure for price.
Hey there! Pieces like the most recent one posted are priced at $25 USD. :)