• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anything goes

Winter_moon3001

im secretly a tomato
Alright so here's what happens it's kinda like I'm prove but it's a story that everyone contributes to no matter what it is but no one can end it it just keeps going

Winter_moon3001

im secretly a tomato
I'll start, it was a long morning for...

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
... , but then came Abraham Lincoln on his stellar stallion...

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
...and have their mortal flesh relentlessly pecked at by a swarm of angry jackdaws.

They tasted delicious...

M

Massan Otter

but today, the jackdaws were feeling listless. Really, asked one jackdaw, when it comes down to it, what's the point? We flap around, cackle, devour flesh - surely there must be something more than this?

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
MLP Fanfic! Another suggested, a cheeky smile nearly tearing splitting his head in two.

C

Crat Strat

The rest of them silently nodded but then asked "Anything better?" Another said "Dragons are pretty cool!"

C

Crat Strat

then the ship blows up killing everything within a 50-mile radius.

C

Crat Strat

And they go to explore the wreck of the now destroyed but previously not-so-great city of Portland because plot twist it was on Earth this whole time.

C

Crat Strat

and then the Earth breaks apart into seven pieces, and the only way between those pieces is through these special temples - oh wait, that's Sonic Unleashed... oh well.

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the marines barge into the privates quarters "what is it" the sergeant say "i had a dream that i was in a sonic game and i was a CRAB

C

Crat Strat

The sergeant said "Really? This totally didn't happen then!" very sarcastically. They then said it wasn't a dream. He was half joking, the marine did dream the crab up.

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
the general slaps him. "PULL IT TOGETHER, MAN!!"

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
yeah, yeah, now get back out there!