• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Anything goes

After the story was derailed, a hero came in to put it back on track! A hero named....

SuperNaturalHorse

Irish Kelpie Horse With Magic
We control all that you see and hear for the next hour you will enter a place without shape or sound and we can change anything you see or hear with crystal clearity or take a single image and distort it to anyshape we can imagine stay tuned. Does anybody have a crystalball here because mine is broken???

Last edited:
C

Crat Strat

the derailment was after that crazy Michael Bay moment, explosions everywhere, doing massive damage to...

SuperNaturalHorse

For crying out loud I said stay tuned are you easily distracted by black nailpolish and black lipstick???

Last edited:
the thread! But as we all know thread really stands for The Horrific Radioactive Exploding Albatross Dad! The explosion caused the T.H.R.E.A.D to...

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
Open a yawning gate into the depths of hell. Out of which crawled...

SuperNaturalHorse

think I went down the rabbit hole because I'am dark alice in wonderland and we are all mad here.

Last edited:
...Doomguy pleaded for the sake of the T.H.R.E.A.D

B

backpawscratcher

Yet even as the cold bitter wind came in and blew ashes across the still smouldering wasteland of the thread there was a moment of hope. In the distance the dark red clouds were parting, allowing sunbeams to break through and illuminate the charred surface below in a cascade of light and shadow. The watchers stood silently in wonder, listening to the whispers of the breeze, before packing their meagre belongings and again taking up their mission. The tale would continue....