• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Apocalypse Fatheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverAfter

Anti-Rape Boosh!
"For reasons yet to be determined, the bodies of the recently deceased are returning to life and attacking the living. The scope of this epidemic is now reaching global proportions."

The survivor.
1275453308.foreverafter_geist_fathead.png

The infected.
1275410796.foreverafter_daph_fathead.png

Introducing, Apocalypse Fatheads. Choose which side you'll be on when the apocalypse hits for just $5!

Rules

Survivors

• You are allowed one weapon. Anymore, add $2.
  • If you have specific apocalypse gear in mind, TELL ME!! If not, I will improvise.
Zombies

• Gore is not an issue <3
  • If you would like a specific virus, let me know. Default zombies will be rotting, brain-craving undead.
  • If you have specific wounds in mind, TELL ME!! If not, I will improvise.
General

• Each fathead is $5 whether they are in the same picture or not.
  • The less refs you give, the more I will take matters into my own hands. This goes for weaponary, clothing, wounds, ect. so be sure to let me know if you want something specific!
  • Apocalypse fatheads are available in both digital and traditional.
Payment

I accept paypal OR items from my wishlist. Note: If ordering from my wishlist, I will start your commission but will not finish/post it until I have recieved the item.
Wishlist : http://z0mb13h00k3r.tumblr.com/post/576267944/stuff-i-want-when-i-have-monies

Form

Interested? Please fill out the form below and send it to me in an email.

To: foreverafter_art[at]hotmail.com
Subject: Commission Inquiry

Username:
Catagory: Apocalyspe Fathead
Side: Survivor/Zombie
Medium: Traditional/Digital
Quantity: (How many would you like?)
References: (Attatch/link any photo references. INCLUDE specifics as mentioned above.)
Description: (Describe what you would like)
Additional Info: (Whatever you need to add)

----------

Not interested in an Apocalypse Fathead? No worries, my regular commission are open!

Catagories

Sketches: $5
X X
Fatheads: $5 (Normal)
X X
ACEO: $8
X X
Line Art: $10
X X
Flats: $15
X X
Colored Line Art: $20
X X
Full Piece: $25+
X X

My Gallery for more examples: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/foreverafter/

If commissioning a normal commission, please exclude the "side" option in the commission form and change the catagory to whatever you end up choosing.

Thank you!

Slots

Last edited:

SolBhonjai

Tiger Goddess =^-^=
I am sending you the info, is it all right if I send it to your FA account or does it HAVE to be to your hotmail?
~Sol <3

Last edited:

SolBhonjai

Tiger Goddess =^-^=
Oh alright then that makes sense. Okay after this reply I will send you the info. Should I pay you before or after the commission?

ForeverAfter

Anti-Rape Boosh!
@Sol: I take payment upfront but I'll ask for it once we've discussed everything =3

@Molly: Thank you so much 8D

ForeverAfter

Anti-Rape Boosh!
Haha that's fine. Yep! Shipping for any traditional commission is $5. The fathead would be done on 8 X10 cardstock with prisma markers =)

SolBhonjai

Tiger Goddess =^-^=
I sent the info and I would like it traditional not digital (forgot to put that) so 15 bucks total?

ForeverAfter

Anti-Rape Boosh!
Correct! Sent you an e-mail back!

This is the last order I'm taking. Commissions are currently closed. Thank you those who have had an interest in these <3

Status
Not open for further replies.