• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Apocalyptic Dreams

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED
...anybody else here ever have one? You know, where the world around you is ending in some fashion. I had one last night, and it's probably one of the most vivid dreams of my life.

Long dream made short, saw an acquaintance of mine being held hostage by people with cloaked faces who spoke something like Somali, I couldn't understand. Some people ran, others stayed and watched. I stayed cause I thought it was a joke. Gunfire, head moved in repulsion and looked up to the sky. There, I saw a streak going across the sky, a girl next to me shrieked, snapped me back into reality-- it was an incredibly large meteor. Orange skies. Red skies. Impact.

A nearby building had a cinder block basement, I pried a huge steel door open with some help from someone else, and I yelled for people to get inside. A looming mushroom cloud is growing on the horizon. Shockwave is coming, the same girl that shrieked was transfixed by the shockwave or cloud and was standing still, had to go grab her and snap her out of it. I ran out, shook her shoulder, and she stared at me and ran inside. I followed, and helped shut the door behind me. Silence, then you could hear the shockwave hit. Smell of dust, cloudy vision, rumbling, shaking. Then, silence.

Good grief, there's more to this dream, I'm getting wordy. his isn't the only apocalyptic dream I've had, there's been tons of others, including one where the world was liquifying and corroding the ground underneath.

ANYWAY, if you've ever had an apocalyptic dream before, share it!

Gavrill

ladies~
I had a dream I was holed up in a theater defending myself against zombies

I'm actually really terrified of stuff like that
Anyways, all my friends died and i woke up after being smothered and eaten alive by zombies

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Those are prophetic dreams, I tell you! Now write your own holy scripture.

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED

Anyways, all my friends died and i woke up after being smothered and eaten alive by zombies
huh, strangely never had any zombie dreams. I'll try to avoid the "eaten alive" stuff as much as possible.

I usually survive, but the planet is a shithole afterwards. The "melting earth" dream had large patches of land crystallizing into spires and stuff, including the fires. This dream ended with a nuclear-winter style snowfall on top of the now shambled buildings around, the sand and fire ravaged bodies of those caught outside lying about, especially those that ran away from the hostage situation, a lot of which were my friends .

Those are prophetic dreams, I tell you! Now write your own holy scripture.

Hmm... I'll include some weird clauses on sacrificing bags of Cheez-its to a Volcano goddess and something on smoking celery stalks and it'll be good to go.

Last edited:

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Hmm... I'll include some weird clauses on sacrificing bags of Cheez-its to a Volcano goddess and something on smoking celery stalks and it'll be good to go.

For altars, set up giant bullseyes on the ground, for the asteroid.

Virgin sacrifices optional but encouraged.

Jw

PINEAPPLE ACCOMPLISHED
For altars, set up giant bullseyes on the ground, for the asteroid.

Virgin sacrifices optional but encouraged.
I prefer dartboard patterns. Then, if you get asteroid'ed in the bullseye you get style points.

Gotta be clear on what kind of virgins we're gonna sacrifice. We could torch the basement-dwellers since a lot of them are virgins. Or I could word it as Virginian sacrifices and really screw with people.

Also, I forgot about people getting stoned. Now, do I want people to get stoned with illicit substances or with actual stones?

And verily thou dost require a poetic verbiage which hath inaccuracies and poorly transcribed meanings from the earlier version, which wast written in languages most ancient.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
i had one. everything was going to shit. vulcanos and lava EVERYWHERE, everything was buring and the sky was red. quite pretty actually :p
the funny part about that dream was that while the world was ending two guys in suits came to our house and gave me a huge check because i won the lottery XD

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I prefer dartboard patterns. Then, if you get asteroid'ed in the bullseye you get style points.

Gotta be clear on what kind of virgins we're gonna sacrifice. We could torch the basement-dwellers since a lot of them are virgins. Or I could word it as Virginian sacrifices and really screw with people.

Also, I forgot about people getting stoned. Now, do I want people to get stoned with illicit substances or with actual stones?

And verily thou dost require a poetic verbiage which hath inaccuracies and poorly transcribed meanings from the earlier version, which wast written in languages most ancient.

The procedure of said sacrifice doesn't have to be uniform. Some may be violent, but some, though still bloody, do not have to be unpleasant at all :V

Illicit substances sound more appealing in the general matter, and might even solve the matter more effectively than physical stoning.

I'll leave poetic verbiage for after the stoning :V

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I've had many dreams were I've died, and one where the world I was on ended (but it wasn't Earth). I don't put much thought into em though. Just silly dreams.

Scotty1700

is bored :V
I have apocalyptic dreams, I wish some would come true. Life is so boring and near-meaningless these days....I want something eventful to happen in my life...Operation Iraqi Bullshit doesn't count, energy crisis bullshit doesn't count, I want an event that people will remember us by like the people who lived during WW2.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
I had a dream, a long time ago, where I accidentally blew up the sun... I could call that "Apocalyptic".

8-bit

Lucky :C

In mine, the sun exploded and all technology was destroyed, though life still existed.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
I had one and it had zombies and my grandmother turned into a zombie...

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
In mine, the sun exploded and all technology was destroyed, though life still existed.

Thing is, were you responsible for exploding the sun?

Monster.

The future Mrs. Schmuck
A few weeks ago, I had a dream every night about the buildings around me falling to ruin, people being crushed by falling debris, and the world going black. In the dreams, I would "wake up" and see that the world had rebuilt itself into something out of Star Trek.

Just last night, the world was a dark, foggy mess outside of my house; inside my house, chaos ensued and someone tried to commit suicide by slicing their wrists.
(That probably was "apocalyptic" but it was creepy nonetheless)

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
The only apocalyptic dreams I have are of me getting up in public, and suddenly realizing my pants are missing. Why do I keep having these bloody dreams...

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Instead of having apocalyptic dreams, I have dreams where the entirety of existence dissolves around me into a flurry of pixels floating off into space.

Oh, and Blackholes.

Braux

I had an apocalyptic dream, It was me and a couple of soldiers, or civvies, were running towards a nuclear explosion, we hid in a ruined brick house, it had a shower room so everyone took a stall, then there was a flash. The ground around me started to burn and was like a white flame. Everyone else in the room started to burn but me, the strange thing was they were all silent, after the explosion there was this unnatural silence. That was the part that freaked me out the most.

Russ

*Le Rawr*
I used to have those quite often. Usually involwing ghost cities of sorts. Just wandering through empty, abandoned cities for hours and hours. I quite enjoyd those dreams.

Schwimmwagen

I have lots of zombie related dreams, normally in my house. They're full of moments when the door is wide open and a single zombie comes in and I'm like, "Fuck." I'm always armed but the dream often ends before I even get a chance to shoot the ugly mo'fuckas. I never die though, just because I'm cool in that way.

Love!

Banned
Banned
i don't exactly have apocalyptic dreams
but on days when i stay home and don't have any real human contact
it's easy to think the world ended while i was asleep