• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Apple Juice

Kyrodo

Chaos
An interesting fact. About 99.9% of people who take fluids, die. :V I'll say it again, DIE!

So what the hell's the point of this thread again?

Hendly Devin

No this cant be true!
Funny thing is all my wholistic medicine friends are all about apple juice for its cleansing qualities.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I love apple juice. Some crazy tv doctor can go to hell for all i care. I bet he has a degree in apple juices anyways

Rakuen Growlithe

Banned
Banned
Dr Oz is an idiot. He's such a mix of real advice and hand wavy woo that you'd be better off ignoring anything he says. That actually goes for just about everyone associated with Oprah. They aren't all bad but aren't able to distinguish between real science/medicine and high-on-marijuanna-look-at-the-pretty-colours.

pumpkinpie

Apple juice has always been a favorite juice for me. Dr, OZ say this apple juice has arsenic in it, just not sure how it was made with it, and how harmful it is to drink.

Smart_Cookie

I baked y'all an apple pie!
Apple juice has always been a favorite juice for me. Dr, OZ say this apple juice has arsenic in it, just not sure how it was made with it, and how harmful it is to drink.

It's not, he's just scaremongering so he can peddle chiropractic or homeopathy or some other nonsense.

Now I banish you the furthest reaches of the phantom zone for your first topic on these forums being so awful.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
Weird, I was actually thinking about murdering people with apple juices before entering this thread.

(don't ask)

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
Has anyone ever got drunk on apple juice before???

This, combined with the user's original post...

As Ray William Johnson often says, "bitch be trollin'..."