• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Apply D&D style stats (ability score) and a class for the user above you.

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
Based on what you know about the user above, apply ability scores and a class for them if they were a DnD character. Talk a little about their exploits and what their reputation is.

rpg.ekkaia.org: d20 Abilities Calculator

Lets you calculate how to apply ability scores the legit way, though it's not required. You can just wing it if you want. A 10 ability score is considered average

IE
Name: Kimber
Class: Sorcerer

Strength: 8
Dexterity: 16
Con: 8
Int: 8
Wisdom:7
Charisma: 18

Known for being a walking talking thot, and generally is seen as a nuisance to most honest townsfolk. Little goes through his brain other than finding his next lay.

Also, as a request, on the off chance this thread gains traction, don't use this solely to smear other users. It's just supposed to be a fun little game, with maybe some friendly ribbing here and there. Let's not make posts with the intent of disparaging other users, thanks.

Faexie

Rara for short :)

Str:9
Dex:12
Con:10
Int:13
Wis:0, as you lack the wisdom of putting this thread in the right section :p Or maybe 9
Cha:6 (as you said yourself, you're seen as a nuisance)

I don't know you much so it may be far from accurate

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here

Str:9
Dex:12
Con:10
Int:13
Wis:0, as you lack the wisdom of putting this thread in the right section :p Or maybe 9
Cha:6 (as you said yourself, you're seen as a nuisance)

I don't know you much so it may be far from accurate

I just try to be humble when I can, which is why I call myself a nuisance, and am generally self depreciating when talking about myself. I'd like to think people find me pretty charming though.
(general tip to posters, avoid posting the stats & class to banter/reply comments like mine. You would want to make your reply to Ramona if you are participating in the forum game.)

Last edited:
C

CrookedCroc

Nice thread, this seems really really fun.

Name: The Grey Shadow Rara
Class: Rogue

STR: 9
DEX: 16
CON: 8
INT: 13
WIS: 12
CHA: 13

A picaresque figure feared across many trade routes due to her tendency of stealing entire shipments of cheese without leaving a single trace. All of her victims can only seem to recall seeing a single grey figure before being knocked unconscious, hence her name.

Since I don't know a lot about you I took some liberties lol
Hope you like thieves

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Crooked Croc
Barbarian/whirling dervish
Str 15
Dex 17
Con 21 (when raging)
Int ???
Wis ???
Cha ???

The croc makes quick work of his nemeses, so much so that nobody gets a good look at him standing straight up (hence the crooked moniker)

His loyalties and friendships remain anonymous, the mystery only enhanced by sunglasses.

KiokuChan

4-tailed kitsune
Awesome thread!

Name: Nihles of the 9th order
Class: Wizard

STR: 5
DEX: 11
CON: 5
INT: 19
WIS: 19

As an studied archanist of the highest order of fox magi Nihles is greatly respected. Those who know them well though know they have quite a silly side. It is not unheard of that Nihles will use their illusion magic to pull pranks around town, despite their generally high standing!

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
This gon be a good thread.

Name: KiokuChan
Class: Monk
(Pretty strict with following DnD rules, so like website I won't allow below 8 but if this fox boi levels up he'll focus on his dex.)

STR: 8 (-1)
DEX: 13 (+1)
CON: 8 (-1)
INT: 10 (0)
WIS: 18 (+4)
CHA: 10 (0)

Like any foxes, he has good dexterity, but poor strength. However he is a master of great wisdom, fighting would not be his thing but if you seek wisdom he is the one to come to, especially to find inner peace.
He's not mischievous like most foxes would be, but he doesn't mind some tricks on occasion with any of his students.

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Name: Smexy Likeok4
Class: Monster

Strength: 18 (+4)
Dex: 8 (-1)
Con: 16 (+3)
Int: 9 (-1)
Wis: 12 (+1)
Cha: 8 (-1)

The spawn of a Grizzly bear and a very drunk kobold, Smexy is an eight foot tall society outcast who dwells in the woods outside the local village. He is wise in the ways of the woods and can commune with animals, who keep him informed of the comings and goings in his woodland lair. He is also able to hide like a 8th level thief and is never surprised while within his domain. Although not very agile, he is enormously strong and has been known to crush knights within their own armor. Unless outnumbered, he rarely avoids a fight and if beaten, will reveal the location of his treasure to save his life. His thick hide is the equivalent of leather armor and he only takes half damage from blunt weapons due to his sheer body mass.

SoL-JoS

Fasto catto and LPW's #1 ~C U S S~ expert
Name: Keefur "The Relentless" Cutter Cat
Class: Barbarian

STR: 18
DEX: 15
CON: 11
INT: 11
WIS: 8
CHA: 8

Addicted to his bloodthirsty habits, this dreaded sabretoothed wonder has traveled the world and evaded law enforcement for almost a decade. No one knows for what he searches, though he leaves a wide trail of destruction in his wake for no apparent reason. His long fangs can pierce through most armor and his claws shred flesh to ribbons instantly. Since no one who has witnessed his killing sprees has ever survived to tell the tale, no one can recognize him. We are currently on high alert in the Vernados region after a small village of 40 was attacked and burned to the ground. Puncture wound evidence has been notified and villages within a 20 mile radius have been warned to avoid any long-fanged cats in the area.

(Note to next person: I only play bards!)

Last edited:

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Awesome thread!

Name: Nihles of the 9th order
Class: Wizard

STR: 5
DEX: 11
CON: 5
INT: 19
WIS: 19

As an studied archanist of the highest order of fox magi Nihles is greatly respected. Those who know them well though know they have quite a silly side. It is not unheard of that Nihles will use their illusion magic to pull pranks around town, despite their generally high standing!
You nailed me x3 this post made my morning.

SoL-Jos
Str 10
Dex 16
Con12
Int 11
Cha 17
Wis 8

(Note to next person: I only play bards!)[/QUOTE]
(No choosing your own class! ;) ))

Swashbuckler/Rogue/Sorcerer multiclass

The cheetah initially joined bard college but found it very hard to play a stringed instrument with paws. Fortunately, his easy-going nature and long stride helped him meet and befriend many different adventurers, each teaching a different skill. Now he travels about, accruing fame for amazing storytelling and bits of comedy. Woe befall anyone who underestimates the sleek feline, for his slim build hides a skilled and tricky combatant, equally adept with claws or
rapier

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
You're not my Dungeon master!
For that I'm choosing a class not actually from D&D but from a different D20 game!

Nihles the Petal Walker

STR: 8 (-1)
DEX: 18 (+4)
CON: 10 (0)
INT: 12 (+1)
WIS: 8 (-1)
CHA: 10 (0)

AFwOGTAAmQAAmQAAmQwLQToOCd9hnmEiABEiABEiABEgg4QTD6cAndF2U9JkAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
(Shoutout to anyone who actually knows where it's from.)

Nihles was bad and mean to their DM, so the DM pulled up a class from a different game and forced Nihles to play it.
They'll now be playing a petal walker who has no attacks but all it can do is evade attacks, which luckily does let Nihles deal damage if they fail.

SoL-JoS

Fasto catto and LPW's #1 ~C U S S~ expert
You nailed me x3 this post made my morning.

SoL-Jos
Str 10
Dex 16
Con12
Int 11
Cha 17
Wis 8

(Note to next person: I only play bards!)

The cheetah initially joined bard college but found it very hard to play a stringed instrument with paws. Fortunately, his easy-going nature and long stride helped him meet and befriend many different adventurers, each teaching a different skill. Now he travels about, accruing fame for amazing storytelling and bits of comedy. Woe befall anyone who underestimates the sleek feline, for his slim build hides a skilled and tricky combatant, equally adept with claws or
rapier[/QUOTE]
Okay, I honestly love this. I have several stories of my utter successes and failures as a bard, some saving my entire party and others killing my whole crew. I even seduced a polar bear with a nat 20 lapdance once. It was a glorious day to be a female halfling bard prostitute.

Nihles

Pet foxxo

rapier
Okay, I honestly love this. I have several stories of my utter successes and failures as a bard, some saving my entire party and others killing my whole crew. I even seduced a polar bear with a nat 20 lapdance once. It was a glorious day to be a female halfling bard prostitute.[/QUOTE]
I love playing my Bard as well (that character actually was the prototype for Nihles). It's always incredible success or utter, hilarious failure.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
(This is super cool but I dont know you >~<)

Class: Bard.

Strength: 7

Dex: 14

Con: 9

Wis: 9

Charisma: 18

Shrex appeal? 20 (Fox and bard make for a very potent combo.)

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Int: -1
Wis.. 2

Str: 6
Dex:15
con:2000000! (really just 18)
char? I'll go 13

Punji

Daedric Prince of Secrets

Strength: 8
Dexterity: 13
Con: 8
Int: 15
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 16

The physically-delicate and magically-gifted femboy of dark powers.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Class: Barbarian

Strength: 12
Dexterity: 8
Con: 14
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 10

Punji, goot at beating bitches up >:3