• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Arby's Vore rp

KILL.MAIM.KILL

Angry Lizard King
Banned
Hey I can fill the Master role. I'm a very dominant and sadistic lizard, I look like a girl but I'm really a man. I'm bisexual but men are kind of icky lol but I'll still throw them to pound town if nothing else is available.

I'm a vore predator by the way

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Are you serious about this? Sadly I don't have facebook but if I could join I would've definitely done steve from minecraft.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Ginza, are you okay? XD

B

BahgDaddy

1bhgqb.jpg

S

Silent_Alpha

searching for members to do an Arby's vore rp.

Hello I'm looking for a long term Arby's vore rp. I need very specific roles fulfilled. I need,
-master

-slave

-arby's worker 1

-arby's worker 2

-arby's chef

-arbys turkey deluxe BLT

-Steve from minecraft

-two victims

we will rp via facebook private message. Here is the discord server:

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Hope to see you there!

Have room for an old friend.

Pompadork

Leche
So yknow how you can donate your body to science when you die?

Asking for a friend but if you just happened to be a bovine and you just happened to maybe die at some point...do you think it’d be possible to donate your body to contribute to at least 3 Arby’s roast beef sandwiches?

S

Silent_Alpha

So yknow how you can donate your body to science when you die?

Asking for a friend but if you just happened to be a bovine and you just happened to maybe die at some point...do you think it’d be possible to donate your body to contribute to at least 3 Arby’s roast beef sandwiches?

Alright deal I hope my body tastes good for your sandwiches

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I was going to post one of Dragoneer's famous works of art to show how much I want to vore the arby's but I reconsidered it as that might get me in trouble lmao