• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are Any 14 year olds going to AnthroCon 2016?

GraphicalGecko

I'm going and I would just love to meet people my age. We can all meet up at the con! Granted that it's in a public area so it's safe.

Nemnth

Nemnth Ferheart Dragon
I'm going and I would just love to meet people my age. We can all meet up at the con! Granted that it's in a public area so it's safe.
I wouldn't see why you guys would meet in a hotel room or any other place for that matter. Chances are, you'll see other people around your same age there, but if anything, they will be locals or what-not since minors either need their parents or need a form signed by their parents.
You should see me though, given I'm 18. I should be wearing a partial of my character, as in the avatar, along with a badge.

Last edited:

GraphicalGecko

I wouldn't see why you guys would meet in a hotel room or any other place for that matter. Chances are, you'll see other people around your same age there, but if anything, they will be locals or what-not since minors either need their parents or need a form signed by their parents.
You should see me though, given I'm not 18. I should be wearing a partial of my character, as in the avatar, along with a badge.

Cool! I'm going as one of my main fursonas. How old ARE you though? As nice as you seem, I'm not really comfortable with meeting grown adults in real life that I met on the Internet, ya dig? Nothing against you, though. :3 I'm just kind of suspicious of everyone I meet on the Internet, LOL

Nemnth

Nemnth Ferheart Dragon
Cool! I'm going as one of my main fursonas. How old ARE you though? As nice as you seem, I'm not really comfortable with meeting grown adults in real life that I met on the Internet, ya dig? Nothing against you, though. :3 I'm just kind of suspicious of everyone I meet on the Internet, LOL
Understandable, never said anything was wrong with that. I'm 18, I will be turning 19 at the event though, on July 1st, which is going to be pretty cool for me.

I realize I said I wasn't 18, I meant I wasn't 14 xD

GraphicalGecko

Hey bud! Hopefully Age Questions (for those under ages 18 and 21) | Anthrocon 2016: Roaring Twenty! can help ya'. It's legitimate for you to go, but it looks like there's some restrictions in place that could make it hard for you and other people your age.

I'd recommend organizing things with your friends to meet up there, rather than hoping you find someone.

Thanks! The problem is, I don't have many furry friends, and the ones that are dont have enough money/time/parental aproval to go. :/ I'm just going with my dad, so the best plan I've got is just hanging around with some buds my age, and I was just going to see if maybe we could meet up at a set time, like, for example, at the Artist Alley at 11:00 AM. Capiche? Thanks for the info, though!! You're hella rad! :3