• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are dragons the best?

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
Nope.

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
no, we are all equal - .-

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
God, Ferzu. I'm not as active anymore and I ask myself why I was active in the first place. This place is much more fun.

Now that's a name I haven't heard in years... why is that a ship lmao

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
They are fun to tease, and paint pretty, pink flowers on their scales!

They also make nice pets, and are fun to convert into other critters, in my secret conversion lab :p

They can be very obedient, I have found.

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
You're gonna go back to ferzu? :V and I was about be to happy to see you back so I can ship you with maugryph
God, Ferzu. I'd rather rip my eyes out than go there again.

The amount of stupid there is insane.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Noperino

There's a lot to dragons I like, but there's a reason I went steps further!

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
God, Ferzu. I'd rather rip my eyes out than go there again.

The amount of stupid there is insane.

Yeah. Remember I told you about that time where a guy bragged on ferzu that he leaked some nudes for the heck of it and that guy got a huge backlash and I accidentally got into an arguement because I told people off that sending nudes is never a good idea and people call be a victim blamer? Man that was tough.

I then noticed skybound in the mist of the global feed and I was like.... oh shit! Not skybound! He went to the darkside!

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
The stories I have from being active there.... I swear people just like to argue for the sake of it.

Also! In my defense, I only ever talked shit.

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
The stories I have from being active there.... I swear people there just like to argue for the sake of it.

Also! In my defense, I only ever talked shit there.
Lmao.

I have a hard time not reacting to pure stupid. Got a couple of good screens from there though. =w=

ResolutionBlaze

Angry Local
Banned
Dragons are the superior race, created to rule over all other species.

These egalitarian rabble need to be taught their place.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Lmao.

I have a hard time not reacting to pure stupid. Got a couple of good screens from there though. =w=
I would ask for them but I wouldn't want to deviate from the true purpose of this thread.
But to answer the question yes. They're pretty good.
Now the question is:

Eastern dragons
IMG_0150.JPG

Vs

Western Dragons!
IMG_0149.JPG

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Finally someone who knows the truth!

Forgive me then for my initial bitter tone. I thought you turned your back on fam :V

Nah, the crowd in the "back then" of the FA forums were some of the coolest around, and I loved how no one took the fandom too seriously. Buuuut life happened and Ferzu seemed to have potential for shenanigans. Man, was I wrong.

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Finally someone who knows the truth!

Nah, the crowd in the "back then" of the FA forums were some of the coolest around, and I loved how no one took the fandom too seriously. Buuuut life happened and Ferzu seemed to have potential for shenanigans. Man, was I wrong.
There are some good blokes here and you get a good mix of loveydovey people and the serious types here.

IMG_0151.PNG