• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are most Furs Lazy?

Do you think most furs are really lazy?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seras

What do you think? Are most furs really lazy? Procrastinators? Lay abouts?

Vote and let us know your opinions =3

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
I would say yes but I'm just too lazy to move my mouse, let alone click anything but I would say no.

Iron-Wolf

I dunno. I do know alot of furs that are insanely lazy. But I'm sure there are lots others like me. 4:30am physical training anyone? I do more by 7am than most people do in an entire day. Hooah furs in the military!

Arbiter

Totally Gay For Bridget!!
im lazy and im proud!!! that's why video games were made, so experience what it's like outside without going outside

Caver

"Normal" people aren't any better. It's nature's way, like geese for example, they fly in a v-formation because it's too much effort to do it otherwise. I don't consider myself lazy, I just don't see the point in doing anything.

I'm lazy in the sense I don't want to go to the gym and work out.

But I hate sitting around the house doing nothing.

What are we talking about? I didn't read it

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Not if I have Purpose and Motivation.

WolfeByte

People in general are lazy, regardless of hobbies like furry... Though hobbies like Decathlon or something is probably a significant 'not lazy' argument.

Remote controls, drive-through ATMs and learn-to-draw-in-3-easy-steps books wouldn't really exist in a species without some sort of collective bias towards the path of least effort.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Probably. But I myself am not.

WolfeByte said:
People in general are lazy, regardless of hobbies like furry... Though hobbies like Decathlon or something is probably a significant 'not lazy' argument.

Remote controls, drive-through ATMs and learn-to-draw-in-3-easy-steps books wouldn't really exist in a species without some sort of collective bias towards the path of least effort.

This is one of the reason I voted no... I myself am not lazy (though I can be), and this thread might as well have been titled "Are Americans Lazy?" or something like that (I know not even most furs are American, my point is that you could substitute almost any demographic into that slot and it would still be a valid question. "Are most video game players lazy?" would also work.)

kingkento

A nuetral asnwer wouldve been nice. I dont view fur fans lazy as a demographic anymore than other fandoms. Thats more of an individual thing rather than if you like fuzzy tits or a knobby cock.

TheGru

I'm very focused on my life and my writing thank you. I may have some apathy, but it hardly defines or keeps me.

Kinday

I don’t think furriers are lazy.

A big, gynormous 'NO!' Even for those who've called themselves lazy, I say you are not lazy. You're just confused.