• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are the furry stereotypes true?

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
(while they do like fantasy, if anything furries seem to be more psychologically stable than the average person, perhaps because they have a good support network).

Im sure that could be debatable.

Aww would you look at that, they had a list of "popufurs" :V

Foxfur31

Nazi Fox Waffen SS Captain
honestly, none of those things are true people just dont care for the media so they try to make it more interesting and sexualized. i just ignore what they claim to be true.

Not for EVERYONE, but as with all stereotypes they exist for a reason. There are people who fit the stereotypes like a glove. Is it fair to say that ALL furries are that way, though? No.

Ricky

honestly, none of those things are true people just dont care for the media so they try to make it more interesting and sexualized. i just ignore what they claim to be true.

Oh, trust me. ALL of those things are true... and then some.

Those "sensationalized" media stories barely even scratch the tip of the iceberg.

Luckily the really weird stuff happens behind closed doors and in most cases you wouldn't even know it exists unless you actively seek it out.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Oh, trust me. ALL of those things are true... and then some.

Those "sensationalized" media stories barely even scratch the tip of the iceberg.

Luckily the really weird stuff happens behind closed doors and in most cases you wouldn't even know it exists unless you actively seek it out.

Haha!

FA is one of the tamest Furry sites out there. 6 years or so ago when I first started looking into this fandom, I ran across some Furry sites that were very...undesirable to say the most polite thing.

T

TheMetalVelocity

I like sexual furry art, does that make me a bad person? It's actually a strong reason why I consider myself a furry.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard

Foxfur31

i trust you that the wierd stuff happens behind close doors thats why i thought it wasnt there thanks for telling me

Foxfur31

haha thanks for the tip

Ricky

i trust you that the wierd stuff happens behind close doors thats why i thought it wasnt there thanks for telling me

I've gone through those doors. Kind of like Hunter Thompson with the Hell's Angels.

Shit, I was curious.

So yeah. I know just about everything you don't want to know about those scenes. Just ask me.

Smart Dragon

AAAUUUOOO!!!
But what if we DO want to know? ;)
Freaked out yet?