• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are there any filmmakers in this fandom?

Is necessary to create a FurAffinity account/page for filmmakers?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gabbo13

About The Fandom documentary on YouTube and the feature film about the origins and the acceptance of the furry fandom, and the hype for the first Furry Film Festival, I just wonder if there are people who work on the industry or independent/freelance, and if there's any project to show and share on this thread.

I'm also a filmmaker and I'm currently working on a project for web, from video to podcast, focusing on the geek and Internet culture en Latin America. For now it will be in Spanish, but it will translated in other languages, including English, for the videoblogs I'm going to make.

So what about you, guys?

Trndsttr

Yeet
I’ve always loved getting to create worlds, and being able to decide what happens within them. Being a filmmaker has always been an idea for something I want to do, since I want to leave some fort of legacy for myself and not be forgotten immediately after death. I really enjoy high Egyptian and Norse myths so maybe I could make a movie centered around one of those