• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

are there any straight edge furs on this site?

TigerBeacon

Internet Hate Machine
Straight edge sounds like a derogatory term made for people whose preferences apparently do not align with the general majority- basically abstinence vs indulgence.

If I had to categorize myself, I really couldn't pick a side. There's indulgence through persuasion and abstinence by choice (cause it ain't about the YOLO!!!!!- its about being smart enough picking the right time and place to enjoy it) and I tend to swing constantly between the two.

ShadowNight

That Moonlight
sometimes ya gotta put the worksheet down at work, and take a 15 min break to post furry dealings. it happends.. haha

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
I've come to the realization that I am a weekend warrior.

Work hard during the week. Party hard on the weekend. It's a good lifestyle.

Ryoute

I'm not a furry per se, but I am straight edge. I was introduced to it by Rise Against, and was already following it unintentionally before that. Beyond abstaining from drugs, alcohol, and promiscuous sex; I am a vegetarian, supporter of animal rights, and am extremely non-violent. And unlike a lot who say they are straight edge, I'm actually old enough to drink/smoke, and still never have. lol