• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are there trolls on these forums ?

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
Sorry, but there won't be any yiffing in hell tonight. Especially not with the likes of YOU.

Talk to the fabulous hand, bitch.
Well good. I wouldn't want you or your yiffing, anyway. Besides, you need a pedicure, girlfriend. Your nails are SOOOOO not fabulous. I could do a better job with sand paper and a blindfold, hun.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
Well good. I wouldn't want you or your yiffing, anyway. Besides, you need a pedicure, girlfriend. Your nails are SOOOOO not fabulous. I could do a better job with sand paper and a blindfold, hun.

OH NO YOU DI'NT. NO YOU DI'NT DISS MAH HOMEGIRL MRS. XIANG. Bitch, I'mma gonna stab your eyes with these mufuggin nails and then do a Falcon Punch on yo BAWLS.

It on, bitch!

TheGreatCrusader

Avast, Ye Scurvy Dogs!
OH NO YOU DI'NT. NO YOU DI'NT DISS MAH HOMEGIRL MRS. XIANG. Bitch, I'mma gonna stab your eyes with these mufuggin nails and then do a Falcon Punch on yo BAWLS.

It on, bitch!
YO' HOMEGIRL MRS. XIANG DON'T HAVE NO IDEA WHAT SHE IS DOING. I've had STRAIGHT GUYS do my nailsdrop a dictionary on them! THAT is how on this is, righ' now.

BRING IT.

G

Gubbinz schiwifty-five

PEPPERMINT PATTI IS FOR FAGS.

Your thoughts.

Werevixen

This is my new rapeface.
I'm not a troll, I just like to laugh at stupid people and their e-ramblings.

Hahahahaha, pointless thread!

Arc

Grim's Delicate Flower
I am some kind of troll.

Since the Black-Hole vanished,
there isn't much happening any more, which is relevant to my interests.
So I visit from time to time, looking for occasions to post a few words,
mostly made of sarcasm, as I must admit, arrogancy.
But I only troll idiots, fanatic religious people and LonelyFox...in other words 95% of the forums.

You know, I have a dream, receiving a temporal ban and getting a shiny orange name,
but without spamming things like Goatsee or Tubgirl.
I just try to be as contra-productive as possible.
It's not very likely, that this plan will actually work, but at least it contributes to my amusement.

Have a nice day.

Arc

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
You should all pretty much kill yourselves...

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
Trolls_Not_Smurfs.jpg

makmakmob

You should all pretty much kill yourselves...

Do I have to do it with rope or can I just do it through years of sex, drugs, alcohol abuse and bullets?

Azure

Azure

I think we've found one... lol

anyway, I think the question is, who here ISN'T a troll? unless you're talking specifically about anti-furs... hell, even at THAT, I wonder... :mad:
Your powers of perception amaze me. Tell me, oh wise one, what is the meaning of life? I think, since furries seem to call everyone and anything that doesn't agree with them a troll, that real trolls should identify themselves with some sort of textual notation. Like /troll, or some such little reminder so that innocent minds will perceive that they are indeed having their proverbial chain pulled.

/troll

OssumPawesome

Ossumest Possumest
Your powers of perception amaze me. Tell me, oh wise one, what is the meaning of life? I think, since furries seem to call everyone and anything that doesn't agree with them a troll, that real trolls should identify themselves with some sort of textual notation. Like /troll, or some such little reminder so that innocent minds will perceive that they are indeed having their proverbial chain pulled.

God dammit. I want to grow up to be as big of an asshole as you.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna

/troll

oh yea, it's because you got banned for trolling.... xD at least, that's what the thousands of other people on the "lol bans" thread said

and hey hey, I don't know the meaning of life! I'm not THAT almighty... but thnx ^_^ although killing yourself isn't THE meaning of life 0_o

Azure

oh yea, it's because you got banned for trolling.... xD at least, that's what the thousands of other people on the "lol bans" thread said

and hey hey, I don't know the meaning of life! I'm not THAT almighty... but thnx ^_^ although killing yourself isn't THE meaning of life 0_o
I got banned because I called some admins on their bullshit. Don't believe everything you hear. And please, I want to like you, but for the love of Dawkins, read for sarcasm. Nearly every post I make contains it, and it tears me up inside to see people who aren't smitten with my massive E-Wit.