• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Are there trolls on these forums ?

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
I got banned because I called some admins on their bullshit. Don't believe everything you hear. And please, I want to like you, but for the love of Dawkins, read for sarcasm. Nearly every post I make contains it, and it tears me up inside to see people who aren't smitten with my massive E-Wit.

aw, I always liked you! hence why I didn't want to believe you trolled everyone. :( I just never heard the story... but I can admit I'm quite gullible.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Fair enough, perhaps it will be told in full some day, but I lack the patience and wit to post it now. Just try to read more into things, you'd be surprised what you find.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Fair enough, perhaps it will be told in full some day, but I lack the patience and wit to post it now. Just try to read more into things, you'd be surprised what you find.

I go to wikipedia everyday! =B

meh, if it has anything to do with politics, I'm not part of it :mad:

and if you're reffering to the internet in whole... I choose not to educate myself with the frightening future that WILL become society (or rather, already is) by abbreviating everything I say and saying shit like "confused furfag is still confused"... T_T

Azure

Not necessarily new things, just try to modulate ideas in different ways in your head. The content of any message can be taken many different ways, and a successful communicator will be able to express his content in a manner that makes his message readily apparent to the reader. However, many people are rather ineffective communicators, and leave their message hidden, much to the dismay of the reader. All I'm saying is try to look at things from different angles, beyond the obvious ones.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
Not necessarily new things, just try to modulate ideas in different ways in your head. The content of any message can be taken many different ways, and a successful communicator will be able to express his content in a manner that makes his message readily apparent to the reader. However, many people are rather ineffective communicators, and leave their message hidden, much to the dismay of the reader. All I'm saying is try to look at things from different angles, beyond the obvious ones.

from the looks of it, I'm definitely one of the last people to worry about on this site... I look at things from different angles in my own view... holy shit... all of a sudden, the lion king may just have the best message ever! hakuna matata :D

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
who da insane fox, it can't be me could it?

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!
who da insane fox, it can't be me could it?

I some how think he's refering to me because that guy and me don't really get along...

(hope not though)

But yeah at times all people can be trolls so yeah this thread don't really make sence

Azure

That guy? Are you referring to me? I don't even get a name now?